Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
One thing tho I will say if if I joked about any other religion no one would give a shit.
I literally made a gag club here called "Neo Sanji fan base" with @Cuistot and I was comparing different sanji moments to Hindu gods and no one gave a shit, Luffy is always called pirate Jesus and no one gives a shit.

But one joke about Islam and boom Islamophobia. Why is that?
funny how that works isn't it? :kawak:

T

Tyronejenkins

What does a random woman have to do with US.
Why is it that women in Afghanistan suppressed and not allowed to go to school and are lashed etc?
Are they working with US?
Why are Hindu temples broken and destroyed in Pakistan?
Are Hindus in Pakistan working for US?
Why is it ISIS has killed 1000s of innocent people in IRAQ?
Are the every day working men in Iraq working for US?

do you even know what you are talking about?
I probably shouldn't have said shit because its a manga forum not a discussion for politics but I'll just leave this link here. There's a lot of cultural backwardness sure in poor countries but things in that region were never really that horrific till the past few decades when big power interests like the US stepped in to exploit the regions natural resources, fund terrorist networks as a power base against the former soviet union(Osama bin laden used to be called a freedom fighter by the US lol), etc, etc. Ultimately its not the fault of "muslims" or any other ethnic group for things being so bad but the drive to profit pure and simple. Oil and control over it means control over a lot of money. When leaders in the Middle East tried to nationalize their oil and actually provide for the common people, western powers stepped in via coups and assasinations to depose of such leaders and support dictatorships.

If you blindly hate certain groups of people, you're basically just being duped by really rich oligarchs who want you to be mad at common working people rather than the real villians which are basically large oil and military companies, and the US heads of state IMHO.

The history of Afghanistan and US ties, from the Cold War to 9/11 - Vox

Why can’t Luffy just hate Kaido and make us feel something here? He goes on to blow the raid because some fodder spilled bean soup and is pissed. But fucking Kaido is someone he sympathizes with?

Luffy isn’t Goku Oda, so stop this fight romance bullshit
Enjoying the fight doesn't mean he is sympathizing with Kaido.
He was laughing at him earlier for dodging his punches, laughing when all the other SNs were worried saying this battle was nothing to him.
It's called being the pirate king.

Ok. I will give Nami more credit.
She eventually got the hang of the clima tact.

But Zoro's fight is still 0 strategy.
Yeah, she had luck her opponent took her for a helpless little girl but if she didnt use weather knowledge to use her weapon in a smart way, she would have ultimately ended up being killed. Her ulti fight this arc was much more luck focused, as she literally didnt had to do anything.
Zoro wasnt strategic I admit.
but I did enjoy the small flashback and Zoro cutting steel due to Zoro understanding how to use swords in "the right way" Instead of just hitting hard enough to cut steel. Although I liked it better before it was retconned into being haki. Don't like how everything is haki now, even rokushiki got retconned into being haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.