Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
They enjoy fighting and i think Oda will tie this into Joyboy saying how he laughed so much

Do you agree with the theory that Kaido thought himself is Joyboy.
I doubt kaido thought himself as Joyboy.

Theory is interesting but it doesn't explain one crucial aspect - How Kaido knows of JoyBoy in such detail to think himself as JoyBoy?

Luffy learnt about JB from FI (doubt they told kaido about him)

Roger and Oden from World history ( kaido didn't reach laugh tale)

So only way is through Xebec but it doesn't make sense because Roger told WB about Clan of D and BM isn't aware of anything

That's the difference. I, as an individual, understand that other religions talk about religious figures as they please. But, please understand that we Muslims do not do that. So, it irks others, because we are doing something that they consider "normal". But, our "normals" are different.

My personal observation is that other religions want Muslims to be flexible and ignore this type of statements (like you quoted your examples).
The answer is simple, we cannot do it. The friction arises from here.
I will never compare your Gods to a human. This is something that is engraved in me.

Like I said, I understand what you want to say, but you also need to know that we consider it as disrespect, even if you compare Jesus to Sanji, I will never say it, because I respect Isa Allehe Islam (Jesus's Islamic name).
But isn't there where whole Islamophobia around the world stems from? It is normal behavior of society to be allowed to joke about religions and if Muslims would like Islam to be treated differently than other religions it would irk people because people would feel like their freedom of speech is getting suppressed and in reaction they'd make fun of Islam out of spite.

Sure Islam is special to you because you are a Muslim but you can't expect anyone who is not a Muslim to show Islam same respect that just can't happen. Just like I can't expect a non Hindu to show same respect to Hinduism. To An average guy living in west there is no difference between Islam and any other religion and creating terms like Islamophobia would only cause problems. You can't try to change people's minds on that it is just natural to them and trying to force them to do so would only result in more Islamophobia.

I'll give you an advise as a friend from western perspective, if you want Islamophobia to end let it normalize, don't give any reaction to it and treat it like its normal.
Post automatically merged:

@ShishioIsBack change your username with ShishioIsShit
Why?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro has many serious fight.
Like Zoro vs the monocycle dude from Buggy's crew.
Or Zoro vs the cat brothers.
Or Zoro vs Hacchi.....
wait....
:crazwhat:
Or Zoro mid diffing Kaku, low diffing Pica, low diffing Hawkins, high diffing Killer without Asura and making Big Mom wet her large sized pants:zosmug:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He isn't. They just laughed even though it doesn't make sense why

You are just hating luffy because your fav drake got fat L.
Luffy is sucking Kaido’s Oni dick
Post automatically merged:

Hes exited to finally defeat a yonko
And kaido exited to finally get a real serious fight
They have respect for eachothers strength/power but that doesn't make them friends lol
He should probably be funneling his anger for Kaido since Kaido is responsible for Tama suffering

When he laughed in 1008, 1009 it didn't sting them as much as it is now.
Kaido himself is laughing or crying half the time too, so nothing out of the ordinary there either.
It's bizarre copium to deal with the fact that Luffy is chill against a Yonko while Zoro is saying he might die from Enma against a YC1.
Luffy got destroyed by Renorok and after first awakening ACoC got destroyed off the island. Zoro is where Luffy first awakened ACoC.

Luffy smirks menacingly, picking up Nidai Kitetsu. Suddenly he only speaks one-liners all the time, and he screams cool attack names, facing away from each attack explosions. His eyes become sharper like he's squinting all the time, and he just coldly says "hmph" to everyone that tries to have conversation with him.

...this is the ideal Luffy we seek.:usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.