Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is a tank, it has been shown since the beginning, just because he can eat attacks doesn't mean those attacks are subpar.

The type of logic you are shipping is the same type of retarded notion that because Zoro wins his fights with little effort or none at all means his opponents are weak when its not the case, we saw King's attacks blast mountains and have explosions almost as big as Onigashima, use fire that can melt human flesh in seconds and Zoro eat all that up, it doesnt mean King is lacking but means Zoro is that much more tanky
His opponents in the post timeskip were weak prior to King, what a load of bullshit. Are you saying Pica was a strong opponent :suresure:.
That wasn’t even the main point of the argument, OP said Zoro has unbelievable reflexes for reacting to King’s speed mode or when he vanished. That didn’t happen, King already kicked him before he could react, so King’s speed beats Zoro’s reaction time otherwise Zoro would have properly blocked or dodged a kick to the face.

Show me where i said "Zoro is infinitely inferior to Luffy", do you even know how to interpret sentences right bro?
:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

His opponents in the post timeskip were weak prior to King, what a load of bullshit. Are you saying Pica was a strong opponent :suresure:.
That wasn’t even the main point of the argument, OP said Zoro has unbelievable reflexes for reacting to King’s speed mode or when he vanished. That didn’t happen, King already kicked him before he could react, so King’s speed beats Zoro’s reaction time otherwise Zoro would have properly blocked or dodged a kick to the face.
Call me when Kaido and Big Mom finally managed to KO Zoro. :brootea:

Good to know the Yonkos together failed to KO Zoro even once, whereas his boss has been KOed by a solo Yonko three times so far. :hihihi:

If Zoro is much weaker than Luffy, then how the hell did he bodyguard Luffy in the warzone that was Roof Piece, genius? :fujilaugh:
I never said Zoro’s much weaker, that was the other guy you were talking to. Geez Ztards can’t even hold a straight conversation :denzimote:

AIN'T NO WAY LUFFY SMILING IN THE ROOF WITH KAIDO LMAO. IS THAT Y'ALL GOAT?

ZOROJURO IS THE MONSTER SAMURAI THAT KAIDO HAS BEEN WAITING FOR

DREAD IT, RUN FROM IT, ZKK ARRIVES ALL THE SAME.

IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME NOW.
Luffy will immobilize Kaido and order Zoro to do the final slash, the same way he asked usopp to burn the Flag in ennies lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.