Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he is supposed to, he is waiting for a swordmaster to specifically surpass Shanks and he will arguably fight Zoro one day , as well as he also bears the black blades hype :cheers:
Huh?????
As i can see from the whole one piece mihawk is younkou level not greater than a younkou but zoro will be greater than younkou after defeating him
Post automatically merged:

All that and Zoro was still not KOed. :emohiyo:
He was koed after just one attack

I think Drake will join Law's crew

After fighting a CP0 agent he probably will get kicked out of the marines. CP0 agents might even try to assassinate him. Due to their shared backstory and the fact that he saved Law when he got captured by Hawkins, I feel like Law might open up to Drake and offer him a position on his crew since he now has nowhere to go.

Also, post wano Law will at bare minimum be worth over 1 billion berries, and at most over 2 bil. With a bounty this high, it makes no sense for his crew to be weaker than some of the crews the pre-skip SHs faced. Law needs at least one heavy hitter. I think the only reason Oda held out on giving Law a strong crew is to keep him separate from Kid, who has Killer.

But since Kid clearly has yonko ambitions, post wano Kid could legitimately use his strength and clout to amass a giant fleet for himself and become a mini emperor. Compared to that, I think Law just getting drake would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.