Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony , its the rubbertards thats downplayin Kaido by sayin look at Base rub boy matching Kaido

AdvCoC version is far from base form
That’s not Kaido downplay, people are just appreciating how far Luffy has come that he’s able to box with the WSC without sabotaging his body :kayneshrug:

A reversal of situation about to come

Oda will build Yonko and Cp0 dominance when Onigashima is clearly above flower capital
Ya, it typically happens. While Luffy has been "fighting" Kaido since 1000, the real fight hasn't really started until this chapter, because it's been heavily dragged out for nearly 40 chapters in place of all other conflicts occurring, some of which still aren't done too

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol, no they didn't. Kaido hadn't even occupied Wano yet. Roger hadn't even begun looking for Laugh Tale. Whitebeard got stalled by pre-leaving Wano Oden.
Roger had long fought rox by then in his prime
Laido has never been the strongest never will be
The fact they saying he the strongest when there was people who kill him easily proves it.

Ya, it typically happens. While Luffy has been "fighting" Kaido since 1000, the real fight hasn't really started until this chapter, because it's been heavily dragged out for nearly 40 chapters in place of all other conflicts occurring, some of which still aren't done too
Look how oda conveniently put Sanji and Zoro out of the action for a while coz he cant build tension if both are still runnin
Post automatically merged:

Lol, no they didn't. Kaido hadn't even occupied Wano yet. Roger hadn't even begun looking for Laugh Tale. Whitebeard got stalled by pre-leaving Wano Oden.
How can Kaido be strongest 30 yrs ago
He dont even have Great Pirate Title box on his name back then
Linlin , Roger and WB have Great Pirate title 30yrs ago

If Kaido is the strongest then he has to show it, Oda knows this, he does that with other characters.
So far Kaido has the strongest body but he isn't the most powerful, let's see him do a fraction of Hakai on his own before we put him on a pedestal.

Look how oda conveniently put Sanji and Zoro out of the action for a while coz he cant build tension if both are still runnin
Imo, that one makes sense. Both seemed spent by the time they won, plus they just defeated YCs.

Like Franky/Jinbe, etc are all up and running, clearly because they destroyed their opponents relatively. On that note, I have no idea what he's trying to do with the rest of the crew. Zoro and Sanji are out for now, but I'm curious as to what he's doing with a completely healthy Franky/Brook and relatively undamaged Jinbe.

If Kaido is the strongest then he has to show it, Oda knows this, he does that with other characters.
So far Kaido has the strongest body but he isn't the most powerful, let's see him do a fraction of Hakai on his own before we put him on a pedestal.
Durability wise Kaido is up there
AP ? Top 5 but Whitebeard have better feats and Roger have better portrayal
Lethality ?? He cant kill deathbed kinemon

Imo, that one makes sense. Both seemed spent by the time they won, plus they just defeated YCs.

Like Franky/Jinbe, etc are all up and running, clearly because they destroyed their opponents relatively. On that note, I have no idea what he's trying to do with the rest of the crew. Zoro and Sanji are out for now, but I'm curious as to what he's doing with a completely healthy Franky/Brook and relatively undamaged Jinbe.
Well franky Brook and Jinbe can’t cause even half the damage to the enemies that Zoro or Sanji could. If Zoro or Sanji were up, the CP0 plot line would end too quickly as those two would put an end to it.

Roger had long fought rox by then in his prime
Laido has never been the strongest never will be
The fact they saying he the strongest when there was people who kill him easily proves it.
Lmao, nobody even remembers Roger defeated Rox, except a few older timers. That wasn't Roger's "Legend". What he accomplished after that was.

Kaido has been the strongest since Whitebeards death. That is the picture Oda has painted. Time to accept it, and move on.

Lmao, nobody even remembers Roger defeated Rox, except a few older timers. That wasn't Roger's "Legend". What he accomplished after that was.

Kaido has been the strongest since Whitebeards death. That is the picture Oda has painted. Time to accept it, and move on.
The strongest who was captured 17 times lmfao, bruh Laido isnt even the strongest yonko rn let alone strongest in rogers era.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

I don't care what anyone remembers we talking whose the strongest
It's not kaido
It wasn't then it ain't now
The fact that King saying he the strongest even back then when multiple people clap him says everything

The strongest who was captured 17 times lmfao, bruh Laido isnt even the strongest yonko rn let alone strongest in rogers era.
I don't care what anyone remembers we talking whose the strongest
It's not kaido
It wasn't then it ain't now
The fact that King saying he the strongest even back then when multiple people clap him says everything
"I don't care what the Author says. My Head cannon >>>>>>>"

"In a one on one fight. Always bet on Kaido, for on Land, Sea, and Air, he is the Strongest Creature Alive."

Your fav gets wrecked against the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.