Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I count luffy being defeated in battle and it is 6. Kadio has 7 as his record.

Loiking at so called luffy capture records.

Since when working for restaurant as punishment count as getting capture ?

“Baratie - working to pay for damages” :goatasure:

“Drum Kingdom - put in a cell by Chopper” luffy is under doctor strict order:goatasure:

“Skypea - swallowed by giant snake”- seriously, that is animal trying to eat you, luffy legit thought he is in the cave. :goatasure:

Long ring long road - frozen by Aokiji, Kazan was not even trying capture luffy and his crew ate but to warn him about robin. :goatasure:

why we are counting luffy childhood captures when luffy is not even pirate ? :goatasure:

I guess zoro is Detroit lion record of losing since he 0-2001 to kunia record.
Not even zoro wins cover up his loss.
Luffy lost to Aokiji , Lucci , croc twice , Kaido thrice , Magellan + others there you go more than 7 loses

Zoro fans wouldn't be so "toxic" if Sanjitards didn't have to downplay everything about Zoro to be able to claim that Sanji is close to him. Zoro is comparable to Luffy, both are ACoC users (handful of the very strongest) and both need to reach Yonko level (Mihawk>Shanks, again Mihawk keeps getting downplayed so they can keep claiming their bullshit).

Until the sanjitards are able to build a case for Sanji being close to Zoro without downplaying the Grandmaster (impossible), they deserve all the shit they are getting.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Zoro fans wouldn't be so "toxic" if Sanjitards didn't have to downplay absolutely everything about Zoro to be able to claim that Sanji is close to him. Zoro is comparable to Luffy, both are ACoC users (handful of the very strongest) and both need to reach Yonko level (Mihawk>Shanks, again Mihawk keeps getting downplayed so they can keep claiming their bullshit).

Until the sanjitards are able to build a case for Sanji being close to Zoro without downplaying the Grandmaster (impossible), they deserve all the shit they are getting.

:cheers:
I stopped reading at "zoro fans woudn't be toxic" :milaugh::myman::milaugh:

Luffy lost to Aokiji , Lucci , croc twice , Kaido thrice , Magellan + others there you go more than 7 loses
Lucci don’t count as defeat cause luffy was not ready.

So I forget Kuzan which it make 7 loss for luffy. So it is tie record for kadio.

But in kadio you have bet 1 vs 1 fight yet kadio lost 7 times and 18 captures. Kadio,can’t beat oden and big mom in 1vs1 battle. What 1mvs 1 battle he has won other than luffy ?

But luffy have better record capture than kadio.

Lucci don’t count as defeat cause luffy was not ready.

So I forget Kuzan which it make 7 loss for luffy. So it is tie record for kadio.

But in kadio you have bet 1 vs 1 fight yet kadio lost 7 times and 18 captures. Kadio,can’t beat oden and big mom in 1vs1 battle. What 1mvs 1 battle he has won other than luffy ?

But luffy have better record capture than kadio.
+ When lost to Moria and lost shadow , + Perona , Ko against Ceasar + Kuma + probably smoker , BM army , Kata , gassing out against BM etc...
+ Kaido defeated 9 scabbards , Luffy thrice , Zoro and in his flashback he will get many 1v1 wins

J

Joy D. MADS

Marco's healing works like that, why wouldn't sanji's?

As for his ap I get you, but I think just a defense boost to allow him to use hotter flammes would be enough

The cp0 is around, he is the most likely to fight them, if he learns tekkai mid battle or somehow gets ryou or both, then he should be able to use flammes comparable to adv coc

As seen with law, it's possible to have ap on par with adv coc
CP0 want to fly out Onigashima... Did you have not read it?

Just like kinemon laughs at borobreath or acoc attacks that can't even kill a near dead kinemon
But Kaido has feats of oneshotting Oden and G4 Luffy while Lihawk best feat is putting down Mr. 1
Post automatically merged:

Yonko fanbase is convincing themselves that One Piece will end after Wano at this point cause it's the only way their headcanon of Kaido/BM as top 1/2 can come true

King broke his promise to Kaido "I won't lose"

Kaido will break his promise to King to "Stay the strongest"

Because Luffy will prove he's NOT the strongest

He won't win because Kaido is tired, you're deluding yourself, Luffy is packing his dragon ass, Kaido is no Broly or Jiren
Kaido is already shown tired and Luffy healed between multiple rounds. Unlike Lihawk who could not even defeat a tired Pre TS Luffy

Luffy has also lost many times like Kaido, Luffy has also been captured in almost every arc (like atleast a dozen times similar to Kaido)
But guess who will be the strongest at EOS ?
:yasu::yasu::yasu:
Luffy will be strongest eos. Records mean shit, Muhammad Ali by far the better fighter than Mayweather.
You lose a bunch of times but at the end, he’d beat the strongest character in each arc, and the literal strongest end of series (Imu, BB).
Who will Zoro beat? BB’s underling, Imu’s underling, and Mihawk (who’s at best is a little stronger than Shanks). Kaido already stronger than Mihawk and Shanks, imagine how much stronger will Imu and BB be.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But Kaido has feats of oneshotting Oden and G4 Luffy while Lihawk best feat is putting down Mr. 1
He has feats of sneak attacking oden when his life was saved sure Heck that's hardly a feat

Luffys a bum kinemon law zoro weren't kod by stronger moves than what put luffy out.

Mihawks best feat is he's the wss above all other swordsmen including the one who kaido himself thinks is capable of fighting him when mihawk does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.