Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the idea of calling people condoms, sanjitards and zorotards is some of the dumbest shit I've seen in this fandom tbh (not attacking you here really, everyone says it). I've been reading this series for like 15 years now, and I've only ever heard this phrasing here the last 2 years being on WG.

It's all sides of the culture, and it's frankly stupid. It has always been accepted that Luffy>Zoro>Sanji to any capacity that actually matters and counts in this franchise. Zoro doesn't beat Lucci, he beats Kaku. Sanji doesn't beat Mr. 1, he beats Mr. 2. Luffy beats all villain leaders because he's the MC and the others

The very nature of their matchups is precisely why all of this arguing is just dumb and we all need to accept the simple basic hierarchy of the trio. Because that is what it is at least until the end of the series (where I can see Luffy vs Shanks/Zoro vs Mihawk being the last fights and some level equality here makes sense).

Like holy fuck, I can't be the only person who doesn't care about this stuff. Every single arc I always advocate everyone getting the most logical growth fights and enjoy what we generally get. Hell, I'm more annoyed by Brook/Usopp/Chopper getting shafted and Jinbe/Franky not exactly struggling with their fights. Because at the end of the day, I want the entire crew to look good, not just Zoro or Sanji or Luffy specifically
^ THIS. Many people here don't respect what Oda portrays for the crew and goes to lengths to wank they favourite character while shitting on others even if it disrespects Oda's work.

I enjoy seeing every character grow, including Luffy, Zoro , Sanji, and pretty much everyone of the Strawhats really. The toxicity of Zorotards here (note Zorotards, not Zorofans) makes the forum so cancer to navigate.

A great evidence of Zorotard toxicity here is easily reflected from the recent popularity polls - King, a minor antagonist of an arc almost beat Sanji, an important supporting character in the main crew in the votes. It isn't because that King was very popular, but it was because Zorotards didn't want Sanji to win. You could put even Mr 1 against Sanji in the poll and Mr 1 would still almost win.

This is the clearest reflection of Zorotard toxicity in this forum that need to be purged, just like in every other less cancer forums.
Post automatically merged:

Everything stated there was a fact from the manga but keep crying cause your bitching is being ripped apart and you have no answer
You are simply not worth my time getting into a 1v1 debate. Just because you spouted a pile of shit in one post doesn't mean it is my job to clear up the mess you made.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is a top tier, Lanji is a vet level science project that can barely use CoA, vets and even commanders get decimated by top tiers, BM only needed 2 slaps to nearly kill Lanji's opponent. :kayneshrug:
Thanks for further proving my point.

Last edited:
What if the og yonko were all rocks pirates with each being taken down by the newer generation. Probably being newgate, shiki, kaido and linlin

Like we know shanks became a yonko only within the past 6 years so what if he was tbe one to take out shiki to get his position. With then blackbeard taking out whitebeard and now luffy kid and law about to take down kaido and linlin

Teach and shanks taking out the 2 biggest names other than roger during the golden era and being the 2 biggest names of their generation. Them even interesting something from their captains. Shanks his hat and probably the way he fights. Teach his nickname and one of his devil fruit tho through obviously more evil ways

Luffy kid and law the biggest names of the next generation taking out kaido and linlin both of who were the most prominent after the death of roger

I think the idea of calling people condoms, sanjitards and zorotards is some of the dumbest shit I've seen in this fandom tbh (not attacking you here really, everyone says it). I've been reading this series for like 15 years now, and I've only ever heard this phrasing here the last 2 years being on WG.

It's all sides of the culture, and it's frankly stupid. It has always been accepted that Luffy>Zoro>Sanji to any capacity that actually matters and counts in this franchise. Zoro doesn't beat Lucci, he beats Kaku. Sanji doesn't beat Mr. 1, he beats Mr. 2. Luffy beats all villain leaders because he's the MC and the others aren't.

The very nature of their matchups is precisely why all of this arguing is just dumb and we all need to accept the simple basic hierarchy of the trio. Because that is what it is at least until the end of the series (where I can see Luffy vs Shanks/Zoro vs Mihawk being the last fights and some level equality here makes sense).

Like holy fuck, I can't be the only person who doesn't care about this stuff. Every single arc I always advocate everyone getting the most logical growth fights and enjoy what we generally get. Hell, I'm more annoyed by Brook/Usopp/Chopper getting shafted and Jinbe/Franky not exactly struggling with their fights. Because at the end of the day, I want the entire crew to look good, not just Zoro or Sanji or Luffy specifically
Honestly wouldve rather had brook and franky switch roles lol. The sasaki fight was easily his worst fight of the series id personally would've been happier with him being used for just smaller fun moments. And brook getting a fight even tho it wasn't the best would have still been really nice just because hes never really had one like ever

What if the og yonko were all rocks pirates with each being taken down by the newer generation. Probably being newgate, shiki, kaido and linlin

Like we know shanks became a yonko only within the past 6 years so what if he was tbe one to take out shiki to get his position. With then blackbeard taking out whitebeard and now luffy kid and law about to take down kaido and linlin

Teach and shanks taking out the 2 biggest names other than roger during the golden era and being the 2 biggest names of their generation. Them even interesting something from their captains. Shanks his hat and probably the way he fights. Teach his nickname and one of his devil fruit tho through obviously more evil ways

Luffy kid and law the biggest names of the next generation taking out kaido and linlin both of who were the most prominent after the death of roger

Honestly wouldve rather had brook and franky switch roles lol. The sasaki fight was easily his worst fight of the series id personally would've been happier with him being used for just smaller fun moments. And brook getting a fight even tho it wasn't the best would have still been really nice just because hes never really had one like ever
It's why I'm hoping BMs crew rolls up last minute and we get some decent montage fighting between the Crew/Yamato and her crew while the Yonko get taken out. Doubt it's happening, but with one stroke Oda can:

- Give big moments to Usopp, Brook and Chopper
- Give some more impressive moments for Jinbe/Franky/Yamato
- Actually show off the remainder of the BMP before they are irrelevant for the rest of the series.

It's just a super easy way imo to also let people like Killer and Bepo fight more than just fodder (maybe Bepo Sulong), give the crew a bit more screentime, and show off the last remnants of her crew, all while letting the Yonko fights be as long and brutal as they need to be. And I'm not even implying 1v1s here, just big expository moments that give us plenty of cool double spreads to finish off her crew.

Kadio fans logic: kadio is duh strongest because bet 1 vs 1 and king say so.

Reality: kadio have no 1 vs 1 feat yet except luffy but luffy is not fresh. Kadio lost 7 times as record.
Kadio got captured 18 times. Literally princess peach kidnapped tier level. Luffy got captured like 5 time in total (Correct me if I am wrong.)

Not to mention kadio is liar. Ask oden.:kata:

How did kadio got captured in lab I the first place ?:gokulaugh:

Reality: kadio have no 1 vs 1 feat yet except luffy but luffy is not fresh. Kadio lost 7 times as record.
Kadio got captured 18 times. Literally princess peach kidnapped tier level. Luffy got captured like 5 time in total (Correct me if I am wrong.)

In front of garp and sengoku only roger and whitebeard stands.

Why do you say "Kadio"

In front of garp and sengoku only roger and whitebeard stands.
I am pretty sure Roger and whitebeard are not beating Kadio up and capture him and put him in the lab.
‘Not sure about Garp or sengoku. i think I it is younger version of admirals did since kadio is older than color trio admirals. Kizaru may have fought kadio before since kizaru offer himself go to wano to meet kadio and big mom.

Roger and whitebeard does not like person who capture people in cage. Last whitebeard capture ace but ace is literally free man on whitebeard ship.

Luffy has also lost many times like Kaido, Luffy has also been captured in almost every arc (like atleast a dozen times similar to Kaido)
But guess who will be the strongest at EOS ?
:yasu::yasu::yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.