Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the eyebrow just ended up being a drawing mistake from Oda
All these speculations over evil Sanji never happening/losing his power for nothing:josad:
It's not a mistake, it's carrying over to the movie, Oda didn't need to use the eyebrows as a telltale for the Judge upgrades and yet he reverted them back, he lost the freebies and will gain them back by EoS. :josad:

Agreed. Luffy high to extreme diffs Zoro who high to extreme diffs Sanji. Just as it’s always been
No, Zoro doesn't push Luffy to G4. He wrecks Zoro in the base form that is battling hybrid Kaido equally.

it has never been close between Luffy and Zoro, way back to Zoro struggling with the Nyaban brother clowns when Luffy beat Kuro the disparity between Luffy/Zoro has been there in their serious arc fights.

it has been close between Zoro and Sanji since Alabasta though.

4000 vs 2200 vs 2180 is the clearest evidence of this breakdown numerically, reaffirmed by 4.611 vs 1.39 vs 1.32
as is the comment about them being wings,
as is Luffy being the only one who can take down Kaido according to 3rd parties,
as is Luffy taking down a YC1 last arc 4 years ago and multiple power ups ago that Zoro/Sanji are just doing now with their current power ups.

No, Zoro doesn't push Luffy to G4. He wrecks Zoro in the base form that is battling hybrid Kaido equally.

it has never been close between Luffy and Zoro, way back to Zoro struggling with the Nyaban brother clowns when Luffy beat Kuro the disparity between Luffy/Zoro has been there in their serious arc fights.

it has been close between Zoro and Sanji since Alabasta though.

4000 vs 2200 vs 2180 is the clearest evidence of this breakdown numerically, reaffirmed by 4.611 vs 1.39 vs 1.32
as is the comment about them being wings,
as is Luffy being the only one who can take down Kaido according to 3rd parties,
as is Luffy taking down a YC1 last arc 4 years ago and multiple power ups ago that Zoro/Sanji are just doing now with their current power ups.
Zoro swift diffs Luffy:cheers:

--For now luffy/zoro/yamato (if she joins) are tier above sanji by a good margin

-- Adv COC is a ridiculous power up where it adds to zoro's lethality and Luffy has two more adv haki plus gears and possible awakening ; Yamato has a mythical DF with freezing abilities and good defense too add

--Sanji's high speed movement is too taxing on his body too on top of that ; he needs adv coc asap to reach their level
Sanji lost a lot of stamina healing his bones

I don't think he needs coc

His flammes are pretty good to make up for that and it basically works like coc (heck I wouldn't even be surprised if it is actually the manifestation of his coc)

His flammes are as hot as he want them to be the only thing that limits them is his durability

Sanji lost a lot of stamina healing his bones

I don't think he needs coc

His flammes are pretty good to make up for that and it basically works like coc (heck I wouldn't even be surprised if it is actually the manifestation of his coc)

His flammes are as hot as he want them to be the only thing that limits them is his durability
I don't think it is mentioned that his healing is related to stamina ; his attacks are powerful but adv coc is ridiculous

I don't think it is mentioned that his healing is related to stamina ; his attacks are powerful but adv coc is ridiculous
Marco's healing works like that, why wouldn't sanji's?

As for his ap I get you, but I think just a defense boost to allow him to use hotter flammes would be enough

The cp0 is around, he is the most likely to fight them, if he learns tekkai mid battle or somehow gets ryou or both, then he should be able to use flammes comparable to adv coc

As seen with law, it's possible to have ap on par with adv coc

Marco's healing works like that, why wouldn't sanji's?

As for his ap I get you, but I think just a defense boost to allow him to use hotter flammes would be enough

The cp0 is around, he is the most likely to fight them, if he learns tekkai mid battle or somehow gets ryou or both, then he should be able to use flammes comparable to adv coc

As seen with law, it's possible to have ap on par with adv coc
--Even marco's healing has no relation to stamina I researched that with SBS and all and I also made a thread

--And marco's regen is DF related and has nothing to do with sanji's regen

--We will see then ; he very well can get adv coc but I doubt he fights CP0

--Even marco's healing has no relation to stamina I researched that with SBS and all and I also made a thread

--And marco's regen is DF related and has nothing to do with sanji's regen

--We will see then ; he very well can get adv coc but I doubt he fights CP0
Really? Marco's devil fruit always seemed to take away stamina

Sanji having pretty much unlimited healing is too much imo, it would just be ridiculous, it's too overpowered and obviously oda will nerf it

I think he's the most likely to fight the cp0

Sanji's healing factor will come in handy and he's definitely gonna be on his feets in a few chapters

The leader of the cp0 is clearly stronger than jimbei, from what we've seen he's probably as strong as killer, he might even be stronger and that's just the leader of the cp0

There's an army coming and probably other agents

Sanji getting up to save the day is really likely

Really? Marco's devil fruit always seemed to take away stamina

Sanji having pretty much unlimited healing is too much imo, it would just be ridiculous, it's too overpowered and obviously oda will nerf it

I think he's the most likely to fight the cp0

Sanji's healing factor will come in handy and he's definitely gonna be on his feets in a few chapters

The leader of the cp0 is clearly stronger than jimbei, from what we've seen he's probably as strong as killer, he might even be stronger and that's just the leader of the cp0

There's an army coming and probably other agents

Sanji getting up to save the day is really likely
--Yes

--Talking about high speed movement which takes away his stamina

--Even kaido will get defeated by adv coc and King one the most dura characters can't take Adv coc attacks ; so sanji is in trouble with them

--Eh too much speculation with CP0 ; when it happens will take his new feats into consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.