Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, everyone wanking the crap out of their favorites and downplaying the others when there's a simple consistent scale that's been in place through the whole series.

Luffy>Zoro>Sanji and the gaps are small. Always has been, always will be. I'm shocked to see that so much of the one piece community doesn't see it that way.
I noticed that WG is the only safe zone for Zorotards to dwell in because no other forums tolerate them. Hence they have to be as atrocious as possible here while they can because such actions would have gotten them destroyed in anywhere else. It is actually quite sad to see really.

No powerscaling isn't nonesense. Chopper would of wrecked Queen if thats the case
That's a really dumb exaggerated example.

Powerscaling doesn't really belong in one piece because powerups are typically demanded by the plot and not personal merit. There is an "arbitrary" hierarchy in the crew that's very plainly obvious but to start loopholing weird shit that generates thousands upon thousands of pages of pointless trolling and arguments is why it's shit for this manga.

Lanjitards only feel safe in places were they can parrot nonsense like Lanji being close to Zoro or that the M3 is a real thing? That's a real shame. :josad:
Sanji being near Zoro in power is accepted everywhere else, not just in "places". Zorowank on the other hand...is only tolerated here - it gets destroyed in any place not named worstgen because people actually read the manga.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sanji being near Zoro in power is accepted everywhere else, not just in "places". Zorowank on the other hand...is only tolerated here - it gets destroyed in any place not named worstgen because people actually read the manga.
Is that the manga where luffy and zoro just got the same power up that only a handful of the strongest can use and sanji only beat queen cause he got distracted by a ho

Accepted by mongoloids, EoS Lanji can only dream of being rooftop level. Never will a top tier even glance at Lanji much less acknowledge his pathetic germs handouts. :kobeha:
Also Lanji being a conqueror is a billion billion times more retarded than ZKK. :saden:

Is that the manga where luffy and zoro just got the same power up that only a handful of the strongest can use and sanji only beat queen cause he got distracted by a ho
No it is a manga where Luffy is now fighting a Yonko equally 1v1 while Zoro just finished a high diff fight against a YC1 and sanji defended a woman from an invisible Queen and gave him the punishment he deserved.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No it is a manga where Luffy is now fighting a Yonko equally 1v1 while Zoro just finished a high diff fight against a YC1 and sanji defended a woman from an invisible Queen and gave him the punishment he deserved.
The manga where zoro with a broken body already scarred said yonko after blocking a combined yonko attack whilst sanji was getting the shit kicked out of him by black Maria
That manga ?
Sure a high diff fight that lasted less than 15 mins
Luffys facing a kaido that's ran a 16 man Gauntlet straight after eating and recovering form being kod the second time in about 10 mins.
Sure Sure doesn't change the fact sanji loses to queen if the ho doesn't show up

by people you mean insecure condoms that get triggered at the mere idea Luffy couldn't low diff Zoro :suresure:
I think the idea of calling people condoms, sanjitards and zorotards is some of the dumbest shit I've seen in this fandom tbh (not attacking you here really, everyone says it). I've been reading this series for like 15 years now, and I've only ever heard this phrasing here the last 2 years being on WG.

It's all sides of the culture, and it's frankly stupid. It has always been accepted that Luffy>Zoro>Sanji to any capacity that actually matters and counts in this franchise. Zoro doesn't beat Lucci, he beats Kaku. Sanji doesn't beat Mr. 1, he beats Mr. 2. Luffy beats all villain leaders because he's the MC and the others aren't.

The very nature of their matchups is precisely why all of this arguing is just dumb and we all need to accept the simple basic hierarchy of the trio. Because that is what it is at least until the end of the series (where I can see Luffy vs Shanks/Zoro vs Mihawk being the last fights and some level equality here makes sense).

Like holy fuck, I can't be the only person who doesn't care about this stuff. Every single arc I always advocate everyone getting the most logical growth fights and enjoy what we generally get. Hell, I'm more annoyed by Brook/Usopp/Chopper getting shafted and Jinbe/Franky not exactly struggling with their fights. Because at the end of the day, I want the entire crew to look good, not just Zoro or Sanji or Luffy specifically

The manga where zoro with a broken body already scarred said yonko after blocking a combined yonko attack whilst sanji was getting the shit kicked out of him by black Maria
That manga ?
Sure a high diff fight that lasted less than 15 mins
Luffys facing a kaido that's ran a 16 man Gauntlet straight after eating and recovering form being kod the second time in about 10 mins.
Sure Sure doesn't change the fact sanji loses to queen if the ho doesn't show up
So much mental gymnastics in one post that further proves my point.

yeah sanji is weaker than Zoro, but not far by any means, without even using his hands. Is there anything wrong with that?
Zoro is a top tier, Lanji is a vet level science project that can barely use CoA, vets and even commanders get decimated by top tiers, BM only needed 2 slaps to nearly kill Lanji's opponent. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.