Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf are you talking about.
Luffy has been taking the centre stage against Kaido this whole time, for the first 80% of the fight Kaido AND Big Mom were only targeting Luffy,
Big Mom came to the island BECAUSE of Luffy,
Luffy had an extended training sequence to learn a haki no one else on the island has,
Luffy has been fighting a YONKO 1vs1, something no one else on the island can do
Luffy telepathically reached into NON VOAT user's heads
Luffy's fruit was hyped by Whos' who to having a mysterious and dangerous secret that not even someone with the potential of Lucci was worth keeping
has split the sky and been compared to ROGER by someone who has adv CoC with greater proficiency than Zoro.
and now is laughing as he beats up Kaido in what looks to be like an equal level.
Also thanks for showing me some solid Luffy feats
I ain’t realize he had some good showings and thought he was getting cucked by Oda

King is far stronger than Queen idk what you mean
Zoro wasn't touched once by King after aCoC
Queen was tagging Lanji left and right
exo skeleton speed they said :kobeha: can't dodge fat dino
Exoskeleton sanji got ragdolled by Queen with metal arms

King OF hell Zoro outclass King with flames and without

fax candies can't read
zoro was nerfed by enma to
Kozaburo would slap his 90 year old grandpa balls in your face if you insulted Enma and Zoro like that.
Enma only "nerfs" you if you are unworthy, and brings out the best in you if you are worthy, luckily Zoro had Enma and is worthy, otherwise the best he could have hoped for would be to stall out King for a few minutes and hope Sanji wakes up.

Luffy mid diffs Zoro and that is me being generous.

Zoro has no counter for Luffy's sky sllitting Advanced CoC, Future Sight and INTERNAL DESTRUCTION.

Attackinf his insides, he will fall within 2 to 3 blows.
All that and still needed G4 for Ulti.
Law doesn't have CoC, Midd can't use haki and they will beat your sky splitting meme. :josad:
Without Zoro Luffy doesn't stand a chance against Kaido, it's been foretold, shame that you lower beings insist on being stupid until proven wrong. :ronalugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.