Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those saying this chapter is shitty are just people looking for fights in One Piece.

It's clear what Oda is setting up. Kaido in King's flashback is joyful and since we've seen him since flopping in front of Kid, Lawkins and Apoo he's been a miserable bugger.

Oda is setting up Kaido finding his joy back by fighting Luffy. I suspect the two of them will come to a mutual respect for each others strength by the end of this arc and Kaido in his respect for Luffy will hold off either the WG by himself or Blackbeard dying in the process.

All I can say is the friendlier Luffy and Kaido get with one another the less likely ZKK happens

:kobeha:

So like not even Kaidou's boredom? So Hyouzou treatment? Nah fam i respect King, Kaidou also respect King saying King's strong, Kaidou will just deactivate any form of AdvCoC since just the lower stages of AdvCoC can already dominate King so much. King is obviously > Kaidou's boredom :steef:

But he was also the YC who got hyped a lot.

People were actually wanking him above other YC by big margin

But did he live upto his hype? And, this is when he isn't an antagonist like how Kata and king were
Is something wrong with that though?
We ended up expecting him to be Low top tier which turned out to be false. He's a YC1 just like Kat and King with the ability to last for an extended fight against actual Top Tiers.

There's a reason why Marco is continuously set fighting battles with bad odds. The only true 1v1 Marco lost was Yami/Gura Teach and let's be honest which YC isn't getting washed by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.