Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji fans entire strategy consists in downplaying everything Zoro does, all because they can't make a case for Sanji being comparable to Luffy, unlike Zoro who has all the portrayal and feats to back it up. :seriously:

I don't even think Sanji is that weak, but what can we do when Sanji fans themselves keep pushing that Luffy neg diffs their boy? :sanmoji:

It's just sad that they have to drag Zoro down with him. :josad:
Could make a million arguments that are canonically factual to prove this wrong. Sanji high diffs zoro. Maybe extreme

There are zero argument for zoro beating sanji

Zoro was getting tossed around that whole fight. it was a high diff for him
The entire fight was a high+ diff. But after Zoro got ACoC, it was a very overwhelming and one-sided beatdown.

I've never said that the overall fight wasn't. Just that after ACoC, Zoro became strong enough to fuck up King without that much issue.

Ashura was already using Adoc as Zoro did what Enma wanted and gave all his haki to it
ACoC isn't just some wild release of CoC, it's coating his attacks in it, which is visually shown clearly and has to be done consciously. Zoro used passive CoC during Asura- and that's what it be unless stated otherwise.

i'm not talking about if zoro stopped hakkai or not, i'm saying that if luffy can't at least break 30 bones of zoro, he has no chance of defeating him, and no one in the story can do that much damage.

luffy didn't tank anything, because even after he got AdvCoC he still got low diffed by kaido, not even emntioning that he needed protection multiple times.
Luffy is fighting kaido IN BASE GOING TOE TO TOE WITH HIM AND YOU THINK LUFFY WONT BEAT ZORO? What fucking manga are you reading

i'm not talking about if zoro stopped hakkai or not, i'm saying that if luffy can't at least break 30 bones of zoro, he has no chance of defeating him, and no one in the story can do that much damage.

luffy didn't tank anything, because even after he got AdvCoC he still got low diffed by kaido, not even emntioning that he needed protection multiple times.
Luffy can break him and more. What you talking about as he been tanking Kaido's attacks whole time and still active unlike Zoro who took one hit and got knockout by Kaido. Not same thing at all, bruh.

sky spitting aint powerlevel clown, it a clash of will which aint helping you fighting.
Second sky spitting require 2 advcoc user, I havent see a skyspitting moment for captain mid (which you guys especially clown
Pan D. A. Man put him as Luffy rival).

Katakuri aint King clown, one is using FI (which was uselss in Wano) and the other has a defense that is superior to Kaido (which is what make kaido so beastly - all Luffy train was just to bypass his scales). King > Kaido dragon scales.

Just stop with your nonsense :laughmoji:
King's powerup trick is seemingly useless, it didn't help as soon as Zoro understood it,
If it wasn't "useless" due to unexplained limitations then it is PIS for King to actively turn his defense off for a speed boost that didn't even help.

King needed to block to have better defense than PASSIVE Kaido. Katakuri has better dodging ability than BM, and wouldn't get rolled by Jinbe/Robin/Brook/Franky/ Law/Kidd in any of their traps for her, guess that makes him superior to her or something.

Luffy using FS is not as effective due to no shapeshifting and more importantly his personality type being prone to PIS for Oda's plot to not finish instantly but take 3+ years. Luffy's FS did save all the SNs from dying to Hakai by giving them prep tim though...

Status
Not open for further replies.