Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The agenda went from Zoro fightin whos who , zoro not fightin kaido , to zoro fightin Queen lmao
I didnt use to hate sanji fandom before they started with their BS "Zoro wont even meet Kaido" and "If zoro meets Kaido he is not gonna be able to put a scratch on him" BS on reddit when i still used that retarded website.

Now i say, lets bully them bitches and kick em while they are down, because thats what they deserve.
:cheers:

I didnt use to hate sanji fandom before
that's exactly how the whole zoro hate or sanji hate started
One doesn't really hate the character but end of hating him because their own thoughts and thinking are not in their own control and just cause some stranger said something delusions they end up hating the character for no reason
and somehow think they are enjoying the story as much as a person who doesn't hate anyone of them

that's exactly how the whole zoro hate or sanji hate started
One doesn't really hate the character but end of hating him because their own thoughts and thinking are not in their own control and just cause some stranger said something delusions they end up hating the character for no reason
and somehow think they are enjoying the story as much as a person who doesn't hate anyone of them
Kind of, i pretty much hate the direction Oda took with Sanji, specialy when i know the character used to be MUCH better pre TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.