Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shiroyru saw your message, sorry.

I think Numbers will be used in a very fodderesque kind of way tbh. I can imagine 2 and 6 taking each other out comically. The 1 Number probably will fall with Apoo at some other point, either by CP-0 or something else, so that's that.

Chapter is a transition and it still doesn't really manage to resolve much outside of Drake and the 3 Number losing lol

Zoro almost can't beat King, but your headcanons feom Zorobois can't let you go or sleep, my dudes...

Every thing has it's limits.
Lmao stfu , even king tanked 2 adv coc attacks of zoro and zoro buried him after that .. These men are just tanky and Kaido got lucky on zoro used ashura post hakai .. if he would continue after ashura as he did aganist King, they were already at banquet and celebrating victory.. God knows how many more girly hits of luffy needed to take out weakened Kaido

J

Joy D. MADS

Lmao stfu , even king tanked 2 adv coc attacks of zoro and zoro buried him after that .. These men are just tanky and Kaido got lucky on zoro used ashura post hakai .. if he would continue after ashura as he did aganist King, they were already at banquet and celebrating victory.. God knows how many more girly hits of luffy needed to take out weakened Kaido
Guys, you seriously need a doctor, no jokes here.

The amount of insanity is... Bruh...

Zoro has his limit and it was King.

luffy taking a long ass time to defeat his opponents just speaks on how weak he is.

who the fuck takes 11 hours just to defeat a YC2.
-Cracker played hide and seek for 11 hours, he barely did damage to Luffy

-It was a plot device so that Luffy could meet Sanji and his family as they went to whole cake chateau

-Plot nerfed Luffy because he could have used Snakeman to end the fight in 10 seconds as Cracker is a glasscanon

It’s always 1 CUT

You still haven’t learned from before ????

Also where’s the public apology for the Disrespect against Zoro I don’t want to see your @$$ until you acknowledge Zoro greatness!!

fuck outta here this boy thinks im apologizing for being disrespectful
do you not realize you lot are the disrespectful ones here? bunch of dimwitted boys here

-Cracker played hide and seek for 11 hours, he barely did damage to Luffy

-It was a plot device so that Luffy could meet Sanji and his family as they went to whole cake chateau

-Plot nerfed Luffy because he could have used Snakeman to end the fight in 10 seconds as Cracker is a glasscanon
luffy wasn't plot nerfed, it's actually quite the opposite.
if nami didn't play support, luffy won't survive 15 minutes.

luffy wasn't plot nerfed, it's actually quite the opposite.
if nami didn't play support, luffy won't survive 15 minutes.
Luffy was 100% plot nerfed unless you're willing to argue that Cracker who is a pure glasscanon with shit durability can handle SNAKEMAN LUFFY that speedblitzed Katakuri multiple times.

Spoilers : he can't.

Snakeman lowdiffs Cracker yet Luffy didn't use it because PLOT

Status
Not open for further replies.