• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even his most recent feat of breakin Katakuri's record

He won via hostage advantage
Post automatically merged:

In the new world alone
Vs Doffy - he have major help from law and 100 gladiators

Vs cracker - cracker expose his lack of AoE and needed Nami's help to soften the biscuits

Vs kata- one word Brulee

Vs Kaido - self explanatory
Luffy beat Urashitma and Holdemup solo, tho. :emohiyo:

Still doesn't change the fact that Luffy is stronger than Zoro:cheers:
I don't care if he needs to eat or rest every damn time he fights. The fact is Zoro is and will never be stronger than Luffy as long as Eiichora Oda writes OP.
Trust me, I get it, I will be pissed too if I stan a character who trains all his life only to end up second best to a rubber boy who does nothing but sleep and eat:josad:
Far from pissed ,Thats what i like all about you , except some of rubber fans , u cant even defend a Mc with feats without being triggered af.. When shits and feats are nearly equal with eachother on mc's side , of course all of you will ignore shits to portray lame as mc as someone strong.

Far from pissed ,Thats what i like all about you , except some of rubber fans , u cant even defend a Mc with feats without being triggered af.. When shits and feats are nearly equal with eachother on mc's side , of course all of you will ignore shits to portray lame as mc as someone strong.
When feats and panels aint in their favor
They will use the lame " Hes got the MC plot armor move "

Status
Not open for further replies.