Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not what he meant.. he said CoC and CoA output (amount) is direct result of enma.. which is true

he meant that Coc is a resultant of zoro letting out excessive amounts haki through enma to meet that standard of enma..so in other words enma is helping the guy out with Coc.. atleast that's what appears to seem.
But it seems like he's saying Enma is LITERALLY controlling Zoro's haki output in a direct sense, when that's not the case.

Zoro is consciously outputting more haki in order to satisfy what Enma thinks should be the standard. Enma is not like, a sentient being that is drawing out the CoC onto Zoro's swords FOR him.

Otherwise he would've had CoC coating on his swords before 1033; he made the choice to maximize his output. He also must have some conscious awareness of his CoC because in 1035 he was choosing when to coat his swords with it and how much he was coating.

The other dude says "you think enma coats all zoro s swords and attacks with ryou and coc "
And the dude says "yes "
Stfu dawg
"Wait...are you saying Enma is coating all of Zoro's attacks in CoC, including the other swords?"

i don't see ryou.

but either way enma seems like the reason for Coc and in that process he's able to go it with his other swords.. its not a wrong assumption and its what he said in my knowledge anyway

We are afraid to use reddit:lulz:
That shit stinks
Post automatically merged:

"Wait...are you saying Enma is coating all of Zoro's attacks in CoC, including the other swords?"

i don't see ryou.

but either way enma seems like the reason for Coc and in that process he's able to go it with his other swords.. its not a wrong assumption and its what he said in my knowledge anyway
Enma acted like a training tool
After zoro mastered it he can use coc on what sword he wants
Example is
only sandai uses coc here

But it seems like he's saying Enma is LITERALLY controlling Zoro's haki output in a direct sense, when that's not the case.

Zoro is consciously outputting more haki in order to satisfy what Enma thinks should be the standard. Enma is not like, a sentient being that is drawing out the CoC onto Zoro's swords FOR him.

Otherwise he would've had CoC coating on his swords before 1033; he made the choice to maximize his output. He also must have some conscious awareness of his CoC because in 1035 he was choosing when to coat his swords with it and how much he was coating.
yea thats true and if zoro doesn't let out that much haki.. enma will try to suck it out of him that's the "curse" anyway..

but the point is itz due to enma

That shit stinks

Example is
he didn't master enma fam

Haki does bloom in extreme situations. But considering the fact that Zoro isn't even aware of CoC let alone AdvCoC. How could he coat himself in something he doesn't know he has?

It's a river in Egypt. :goyea:
You tell me because he did anyway. He just had the though of releasing everything he had while Luffy had the though of coating.
Zoro didn't knew about CoO and CoA back at Alabasta but he used anyway without Enma.
Luffy didn't knew about CoC but he was using before Sabaody.

i don't see ryou.

That's literal headcanon and you know that, you also know how many times Zoro's CoC was hinted, even before Wano.

You tell me because he did anyway. He just had the though of releasing everything he had while Luffy had the though of coating.
Zoro didn't knew about CoO and CoA back at Alabasta but he used anyway without Enma.
Luffy didn't knew about CoC but he was using before Sabaody.
Luffy didn't start using Coating CoC until he figured out how it was being used. It wasn't something he used unconsciously . Which means you have to have be able to use CoC at will to coat your attacks because it's used in a specific way.

That's literal headcanon and you know that, you also know how many times Zoro's CoC was hinted, even before Wano.
yea that is an assumption but that's the only explanation.. hinted or not zoro hadn't a clue about Luffy's ryou and Acoc so I'm just pointing out the obvious possibility that enma is the reason why the other swords are unleashing haki as well..

He masterd it
Zoro just needs to increase his haki pool
Get stronger
that sword requires zoro to increase his haki pool to master it then.. so yea he didn't

T

Tyronejenkins

That shit stinks

Example is
Afraid to use reddit gives off 4chan/incel vibes tbh :milaugh:
Truth is cause more people use reddit, they have higher quality of content and a lot of useful shit alongside cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.