Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm sorry that have I tag you two but these comments from the extreme Zoro wankers about King being undefeated and Katakuri being undefeated really just proves that these extreme Zoro wankers are nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites.
Was there ever any doubt of this? Lol

And the funny thing is that there is no confirmation or even statement that King is undefeated, it’s just a weightless promise King made to Kaido similar to the false promise that Zoro made to Luffy lol.

Meanwhile, Katakuri’s undefeated record is verified by multiple outside sources and seemed to be the general understanding among all of Tottoland that Katakuri had never lost a fight.

But Katakuri’s record is fake while King’s promise to Kaido not only counts as a victory record, but is also legit at the same time lol.

You could teach a university level course on propaganda and Orwellian doublethink solely by observing the posts of Zoro fans. Lol

Oh wow, this completely contradicts what I said about Usopp in this chapter now lmfao. This is a great point, thanks for pointing it out! This does completely contradict his actual character and beliefs and it seems like Oda is doubling down/flanderising Usopp post TS on his "cowardliness" when it should be the exact opposite now and also with those literal mad gains he's made and what he's survived and endured!

:usoprice::saden::cantseeme::lawsigh::nicagesmile:
I mean the speech in Itself is good. It's nice to have a character that isn't a suicidal meathead. :sanmoji:
Problem is that Usopp acting like he doesnt
understand why would anyone want to die with honor and stuff, that directly contredict his admiration for Elbaf watriors seeen previously

It was never said it takes that long to use it well. Luffy is known for being reckless with his haki.

Kid and law are fighting her alone and are doing perfectly fine. People have been saying they will lose for like 20+ chapters now.

it’s called haki bloom. Nobody is saying kid will master coating. The only two on onigashima who mastered it from what we know is big mom and kaido.
I think Luffy has it under control now. But obviously the mastery of Kaido is much better but he is weakened according to the words of Yamato (chap 1027 ) so it benefits Luffy I have the impression

So who do you think its stopping CP0 now? I was thinking Yamato, but I don't know why I suspect the whole Kazenbo thing is just there to leave Yamato unable to fight after she deals with it.

Jinbe has not appeared in a while so that would be another option, Brook and Robin do no stand a chance.

The link says error cause even it knows you chatting shit lmfaooooo
the link is a legit site from mangafreak, seems youre the ones who's getting rejected by it,

like i said zoro already did ryuma parallel, no need for him to fight and kill kaido,
that would be dog shit writing, even oda himself would vomit from that pathetic idea. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.