Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Yonko ARE going to lose to humans
Big Mom HERSELF is human
Shanks too is human
Whitebeard was according to his OWN WORDS "just one man with one heart"
Mihawk is human and he is STRONGER than a Yonko

As always Lonko stans cannot read, I wish that one day I will get my hands on LONKO PIECE to discover the amazing satirical story you guys have been reading for all these years :kata:
CP0 can’t imagine any humans defeating the Yonko. Because they are the top fighters in the world. Learn to read Vlad kun.

Admirals are trash. No wonder Fuji got bandages a week after fighting Sabo and Vets with Greenbull:josad:

ZKKers are already trying to pretend King is near Kaido level after this debacle, or claim that Zoro didn't struggle to the point of "nearly dying" and faint after beating King and that it was actually low diff, or some combination of both copes together.

I have accepted that I was wrong about rooftop Asura not having advanced CoC.
Yeah, but you're quoting me and I never said anything about King being close to Kaido's strength, only that he is more durable when his flame is up. That's a fact if you look at Tatsumaki.

All I can say is that it's not over til it's over.

Holy fuck i didn't know about this theory.

It seems that since Dressrosa arc there was a japanese theory about Joyboy saying that Kaidou was Joyboy. The reasoning was very simple

How do you translate Joy boy in jp? 快童, How can you read that? 快(KAI) Joy 童(DOU) boy.

It blew my mind that there was a theory about this since dressrosa and Oda made now(well actually chapter 1014) a connection between them
:crazwhat::crazwhat::steef::steef:

@Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Enryu

CP0 can’t imagine any humans defeating the Yonko. Because they are the top fighters in the world. Learn to read Vlad kun.
CP0 literally said the Yonko can lose and that it is a real possibility Leraphoenix :giogio:
Big Mom herself is a human, so are Shanks,Roger,Whitebeard,Teach,Shiki and Xebec
Your words don't make any sense
The top fighters in the world are the greatest power of the greatest force out there : The naval admirals of the marine HQ :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.