Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No they don’t. I’ve explained this to you multiple times, you absolute fool lol. King isn’t dodging Katakuri like base Luffy was. King can’t even dodge Izo.
Sure sneak attack where neko disarmed kaido. You can't explain anything cause you can't make a coherent point stick to jokes. King's speed shits on base luffys.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You of all people should know that the word of meme pirates mean nothing
they are pirates, of course they will wank their own kin
Are you even reading my responses lol? I already explained to you why this is wrong.

How would a fake undefeated battle record even work? Katakuri loses a fight but then his family covers up his loss? How? You telling me these people will turn on him for his teeth but won’t turn on him for losing a battle? Lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Taking a nap in enemy territory that is quickly getting engulfed in flames, Zoro must be poor at choosing the location to have his naps.
:suresure:
Zoro can take a nap at any place because the King of Hell is not in danger, he is the danger!!! :finally:
Well. Unless Oda is blocking your way then this confidence isn’t helping lol
The reason why I am confident is because no matter what happens on weekly basis, the ending of Wano is the same - ZKK. :goyea:

Are you even reading my responses lol? I already explained to you why this is wrong.

How would a fake undefeated battle record even work? Katakuri loses a fight but then his family covers up his loss? How? You telling me these people will turn on him for his teeth but won’t turn on him for losing a battle? Lol
who is he fighting on the levels of commanders, cp0, warlords that got him this record?
or is vinsmokes and carrot count enough to wank him?

**** you spam shit posts on this forum since nobody irl would care if you killed yourself lol. I debunked you several times before now, but you have no other reason to live aside from shitposting about Zoro so you act like you aren’t an embarrassment to humanity.

I’d tell you to delete your account but I know you have nothing else to live for lol.
damn son :jay-he:
violated that **** life

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
who is he fighting on the levels of commanders, cp0, warlords that got him this record?
or is vinsmokes and carrot count enough to wank him?
The Big Mom Pirates were in disbelief that Luffy, who defeated Cracker and Doflamingo, had defeated Katakuri. This is heavy implication that Katakuri has defeated people even stronger than this.

Since they would have no reason to disbelieve Luffy’s win unless Katakuri had already defeated people stronger than those who Luffy has defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.