Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw this is what I was talking about earlier

Whoever composes the panels did a sick ass job

Oh and people mentioned Kaido as strongest... I suppose it's like how Luffy said he'd be pirate king at points where he wasn't even close to being considered.
Zoro and his crew don't said Luffy was the strongest, and they said Luffy will be, WILL BE Pirate King.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And Akainu was feared the Samurais who Kaidou defeated for likes 20 years and even now when they returned stronger was defeated casually by him.
Akainu did not fear the samurai, he stated that their strength was not known. That’s not fear lol.

Fear is screaming like a bitch at the mere samurai. Can you imagine if we actually saw a Yonko wet himself at the mere sight of Okiku? Oh wait, that’s exactly what Kaido did…

So really now the only lingering question left is Big Mom's crew. I'm sure they'll be treated as a joke, but in the event they aren't, I really want to know what they are doing. Having Smoothie, Compote, Snack around is decently significant since this would be the last time to show them off, and it does give the crew a bit more to do before it ends. Honestly don't know lol

Akainu did not fear the samurai, he stated that their strength was not known. That’s not fear lol.

Fear is screaming like a bitch at the mere samurai. Can you imagine if we actually saw a Yonko wet himself at the mere sight of Okiku? Oh wait, that’s exactly what Kaido did…
And after that him curbstomp they and said he was disappoint.

Akainu was getting low diffed by a WB with Heart attack,265 Sword attacked, 157 guns fired at him.

You spent a long time Speculating on Jinbei Franky and Brook fighting them.

I don't think that's possible after recent chapter. Robin is Injured and Franky doesn't have the shogun. Jinbei and Brook would get destroyed if they fought them
I did not lol. I made one or two comments about the possibility, that's it.

I speculated way more that Big Mom's crew might serve as a bigger set of fodder battles in the future, nothing really about CP-0

But we really don't know what will happen. I don't think Jinbe is weaker than Drake anyway

First you talk about whole brother thing now you are talking about magma vs fire which it don’t have narrative wise. By your logic, zoro will fight akainu cause he cut king magma.
If Akainu have mulit universe feats , you will argue Sabo will fight Akainu instead son Goku or superman.
Akainu literally have been targeting luffy for most of time . Whitebeard pirates knew Akainu want to kill luffy .

Sano raised by dragon for his revolutionary business , nothing do with family. We know Revolution
Agenda, so Sabo will fight gorsei or IM.

Saying Sabo vs Akainu is inevitable is like saying sanji vs king inevitable.
Nothing to do with family? So Sabo didn’t see Kuma like family :seriously:

And besides fact is Akainu is practically no stronger than Aokiji. Besides Luffy vs Smoker occurs at the end of every ocean the straw hats travel on. East blue, Paradise, and eventually the new world when Luffy fights the world government.

Status
Not open for further replies.