Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabo vs Akainu is trash narrative wise

Oda didnt built Marineford arc and kill ace in front of luffy just for this trash take

And fujitora is more on the peoples side

Zoro will fight Kizaru
Fujitora don't like pirates, he will change said when be defeated by Zoro and fight against CP0.

Sabo has Ace's will, Sabo is his brother and wasn't on Marineford, to not degrees with Akainu Hype is good to him Fight Sabo, because if him faces Luffy he will be Blueno'd.

"King of Hell" Zolo LOL. His new epithet En Ou is literally named after Enma. Zolo will be carried by Oden's haki for the rest of this series. Prepare for the massive amounts of COPIUM.

Let's inhale the COPIUM Zolosisters.
The copium doesn't stop with you does it?

Please go on and tell us that enma used Oden's haki. That way you can embarrassed yourself somemore.

Kadio fans evolution

‘’Before wano arc : kadio is unhurt by admiral attack and can’t bleed from them. Admirals can’t sctract him.

Wano arc act 1 : kadio dragon form is weakest, base kadio > zoan dragon form. Hur dur base kadio one shot gear fourth luffy.

kadio vs 9 samurai : can’t decide which form is weaker : dragon or base . They think kadio base form is stronger than zoan dragon form. Base kadio beat 9 samurai.

Rooftop action : base kadio start to change dragon form after getting hit by 5 rooftop people. Dragon form must be > base , not wait I am confused.

Kadio fans: just you wait for hybrid form , it will be real battle and one shot everyone.

‘’Reality: hybrid kadio got out speed by broken bones and got new scar from zoro . Base luffy match on hybrid kadio without going gear fourth.

Luffy got defeated by kadio - kadio fans yess and we will have raid fail theory to be true. Yay

Luffy rise up and told momo kadio is liar. Luffy say he will be best kadio.

Luffy vs hybrid kadio rematch and still base luffy match hybrid kadio.

Kadio fans: just you wait for hybrid form, not I mean you wait for awaking power, no I mean you just wait for lurking legend as kadio stronger brother or his father, not I mean you just wait for kadio awaking dead form.

Kadio final form of awaking power :

Said no one ever, we all know Kaido will be defeated by Luffy.

Its implied he's weakening and we've yet to see him or the current version of Luffy go all out. Awakening coming and new/improved version of Gear4 /5 as well.

Oda as always not closing the door with Zoro.

The medicine triggering would have shown us a Zoro in a lot of pain according to the mink doctor the pain is doubled.

But Zoro seems to be napping without observable pain or discomfort thereby medicine side effect yet to trigger.

:few:
I think the effect of the drug is not over yet, this is likely just classic Zoro fainting due fatigue and stress and PIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.