Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
? I can through that right back at you lmao

There is no basis for Marco going to help Zoro. Izo and Marco literally talk about the Kazenbo. Izo went to help Usopp, which means Marco is more likely going to handle the Kazenbo because Izo isn't.
Is that the fire demon ? Isn't that near where zoro is

? I can through that right back at you lmao

There is no basis for Marco going to help Zoro. Izo and Marco literally talk about the Kazenbo. Izo went to help Usopp, which means Marco is more likely going to handle the Kazenbo because Izo isn't.
that not true, because Izo said to Usop to guard the 2 body O-kiku and Kinemon. Izo went to check how both are, not to stay with both.

base luffy = yonko lvl
akainu = admiral lvl
luffy low diff akainu simple

only a D. or a celestial dragon can be the final enemy so be BB or imu

the final boss can even less be a subordinate

Akainu dodged everything because he knows that all attacks with haki hurt him
Except Akainu don’t dodge all attack unless you think Akainu is ultra instinct level and can destroy universe like ultra instinct shaggy..
You heard people it , man claim Akainu dodge everything, time to accept Akainu is now universal tier / god tier cause that is ultra instinct now.
Answer : Akainu tank Marco and vista cause Akainu reacted with ?!! and it is sneak attack while focusing on Jinbe. He suffer no damage or bleed from it.

maybe you are right: Akainu does have ultra instinct mode like beerus, post timeskip Akainu is now ultra instinct master mode. Man Akainu the mortal already have ultra instinct before ultra instinct is thing.

“kaido has tanker all attacks of everything without getting hurt”
Kaido is now soccer player expert. He also play baseball.

Usopp: "What's with all this dignity and harakiri stuff!!I don't like your culture at all!! I always choose to live no matter how bad I may look!!! Even if it is frowned upon!! Live!! Live!!I 've survived, that's why I'm here!!!"

GOD USOPP :jordanmf::crazwhat::steef::steef::lunazing::jinbewat::luffydab:

Status
Not open for further replies.