Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up. Hold the fuck up. Is Oda implying that Luffy is gonna be Strongest in the verse after this? King won’t lose as long as Kaido is the “strongest”… King just lost, so… Is Kaido no longer the strongest after this so it’s fuckin Luffy now? Or is Kaido just gonna die?

most certainly wont be the strongest in the verse after this
I mean it’s a direct parallel to Zoro right? Oda even puts Zoro’s line of “I will not lose again” right next to King’s “I will not lose…” except king adds the Caveat “as long as you are the strongest”

Ypu don’t think Oda wants us to notice the difference between what Zoro said and what king said? And Oda doesn’t want us to notice that King did in fact lose so his statement in general is now sus.

Hold up. Hold the fuck up. Is Oda implying that Luffy is gonna be Strongest in the verse after this? King won’t lose as long as Kaido is the “strongest”… King just lost, so… Is Kaido no longer the strongest after this so it’s fuckin Luffy now? Or is Kaido just gonna die?
It can be implied until the next villain. It's a shonen. Who knows what BS Shanks, Blackbeard, Im or Akainu are hiding to rewrite that "idea" of the strongest.

Trust me, it'll happen, because Kaido off the bat isn't the final antagonist

I mean it’s a direct parallel to Zoro right? Oda even puts Zoro’s line of “I will not lose again” right next to King’s “I will not lose…” except king adds the Caveat “as long as you are the strongest”

Ypu don’t think Oda wants us to notice the difference between what Zoro said and what king said? And Oda doesn’t want us to notice that King did in fact lose so his statement in general is now sus.
yeah it is a parallel to zoro's promise
but luffy wont be the strongest post wano that much i am very certain
make of that what you will

I feel like luffy will be the strongest after this but not powerful enough to mid or giddy fiff akainu, bb or any top tier he will at the most high diff some powerful ones and extreme diff other. As we have been told by wb on his death moment that someone will come to run the gauntlet and that someone will be luffy so mostly luffy will face more than one person at the final war and for that luffy has to be strongest.

Luffy beating Kaido 1 v. 1 (even with nerfed Kaido) puts him #1 in the verse if Kaido dies. He'll get the highest bounty to boot as well.

Blackbeard won't surpass Kaido until he gets a 3rd DF.
and if he doesnt get the 3rd df as your headcanon suggest ?
or he already has it ?
events are occuring in the world rn
he wont be the strongest post wano.

Luffy beating Kaido 1 v. 1 (even with nerfed Kaido) puts him #1 in the verse if Kaido dies. He'll get the highest bounty to boot as well.

Blackbeard won't surpass Kaido until he gets a 3rd DF.
Oda put huge emphasis on Kaido being weakened and taking damage from like 15 people. Even if Luffy defeats him 1v1 in the end, it's not really a full 1v1.

Kaido would have to be so much stronger than all the other Yonko to be so weakened and still be strongest in the verse

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yamao is still Yamatrash.
"Fuuga, attack him, I don't have time to beat him and look for the key". Wtf????
Did she just imply that she can't pull Fuuga did in this chapter, aka breaking the door?? What happened to her Thunder Bagua, did she imply Fuuga's attack > Yamao?

Oda has just gone insane.
Or maybe Oda doesn't care about a consistent powerscaling, and is more focused on lorewise clashes.
Yamato stalling Kaido 1v1 and Yamato not being able to just fuck a number up and break a door are not excludents.
This is purely another example of Oda giving his middle finger to powerscalers.
Will people learn? No.:kayneshrug:

At least he didn't brush it off laughing...:kobeha::kobeha:

Question is why kaido laughed?

I am sure Luffy CoC punched tickled him 🤣🤣🤣

Kaido be like - I defeated him twice + got treatment and training + I am nerfed and yet all his punch cam do is tickle me to laugh:kawak:
He's laughing because he's having fun fighting an opponent that isnt weak reblond.

Oda put huge emphasis on Kaido being weakened and taking damage from like 15 people. Even if Luffy defeats him 1v1 in the end, it's not really a full 1v1.

Kaido would have to be so much stronger than all the other Yonko to be so weakened and still be strongest in the verse
Yeah, that's why I said "if Kaido dies".

Status
Not open for further replies.