Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Denjiro will fight the CP0, he is clearly stronger than X-Drake.

This raid is so meh, none of the other strawhat are done: franky was fine, jimbe is fine, nami is fine.

The only one realy busy are Luffy&Usop&Brook&Robin - chopper cant do shit in his state - (Zoro is taking a nap and someone is taking care of Sanji)

What about Franky and Jimbe? Will Oda use both for some shit?

The Kazebo with the CP0 is the only danger the other strawhat are facing right now.

The Kazebo is not far away from Yamato so she can deal with that shit, (I mean she has not that much to do either)

Marco, Oda has no idea what to do with this guy, there is no one that can really challenge him (king gone and was the only one)

The alliance has so many player that can use that really there is 0 tension left.

I ll put it here, Marco is flying to Zoro
I’m hoping Frankys going to create some kinda airships to allow the alliance to escape the burning castle

Yeah my biggest problem with the raid is how many straw hats are freely roaming without having anything to do, making it seems like the battle is easy. What did Nami, Franky, Jinbe and Chopper even did these last 15 chapters ? :kaidowhat:
Yeah this is a mess, there is nothing to do for this guy than running :suresure:

I dont know is Oda playing to use all strawhat to fight a Yonko? I mean they really super fine, they can run on their own

Alabasca had more tension and all strawhat after their fight clearly coundt do shit: Nami was carried by Zoro, Usop&Chopper were done. Sanji was tired as fuck. they help with the clock tower and the bomb shit.
That plot is not a problem due to Yamato.

Is it possible that multiple CP0 are flying to Onigashima? That can put some stakes again to this raid.

Jimbe is a 3YC+, we havent see him for over 25 chapters, what is he doing? No one can fight him (and he is super fine), same with Franky.

The numbers are done, they are fighting each other zzzzzz, the headliners are fighting each other zzzzzz. They could with maybe a huge number fight some of the strawhat but nah that aint happening.

I fear that Oda will just leave in the shadow their actions :josad:
Post automatically merged:

I’m hoping Frankys going to create some kinda airships to allow the alliance to escape the burning castle
yeah that is a cool idea, but where does he find all the stuff?

Still what about Jimbe&Marco&Denjiro this guy are all above Jack level, they destroy everything in Onigashima that aint Big Mom&Kaido and maybe the CP0.

Yeah this is a mess, there is nothing to do for this guy than running :suresure:

I dont know is Oda playing to use all strawhat to fight a Yonko? I mean they really super fine, they can run on their own

Alabasca had more tension and all strawhat after their fight clearly coundt do shit: Nami was carried by Zoro, Usop&Chopper were done. Sanji was tired as fuck. they help with the clock tower and the bomb shit.
That plot is not a problem due to Yamato.

Is it possible that multiple CP0 are flying to Onigashima? That can put some stakes again to this raid.

Jimbe is a 3YC+, we havent see him for over 25 chapters, what is he doing? No one can fight him (and he is super fine), same with Franky.

The numbers are done, they are fighting each other zzzzzz, the headliners are fighting each other zzzzzz. They could with maybe a huge number fight some of the strawhat but nah that aint happening.

I fear that Oda will just leave in the shadow their actions :josad:
Usually even after straw hats fights end Oda had them do something that is urgent (the bomb in Alabasta, rescuing Robin and escaping the buster call in EL) to keep them and the tension busy. But here? The danger(island falling, explosive) is taken care of by Yamato and Momo. So yeah that's really weird. Is half the crew just going to spend the last 25-30 chapters of the raid wandering aimlessly ? I only really see clashing with the CP0 as a possibility

Usually even after straw hats fights end Oda had them do something that is urgent (the bomb in Alabasta, rescuing Robin and escaping the buster call in EL) to keep them and the tension busy. But here? The danger(island falling, explosive) is taken care of by Yamato and Momo. So yeah that's really weird. Is half the crew just going to spend the last 25-30 chapters of the raid wandering aimlessly ? I only really see clashing with the CP0 as a possibility
They might have to evacuate onigashima. Especially if big mom starts going all out in the next few chapters

Ruuuuuufy :pepemy:

Top tier confirmed :stealthblack:

Imao Zorotards, this Is the real man who is Yonko level in the crew

Luffy ~ Kaido >= BigMom >>> other in Onigashima

Imagine Luffy's G5 and Kaido's awekening :luchosop::crazwhat:

As of Chapter 1036, here are the number of chapters the Non-Strawhat Worst Generation have appeared in:
  • #1 ; Law - 49 Chapters
  • #2 ; Drake - 40 Chapters
  • #3 ; Kid - 38 Chapters
  • #4 ; Killer - 24 Chapters
  • #5 ; Hawkins - 20 Chapters
  • #6 ; Apoo - 15 Chapters
Edited: Added in 1036 Appearances, so plus 1 for Law, Kid, and Apoo for 49, 38, and 15 respectively lol.

Last edited:
As of Chapter 1036, here are the number of chapters the Non-Strawhat Worst Generation have appeared in:
  • #1 ; Law - 48 Chapters
  • #2 ; Drake - 40 Chapters
  • #3 ; Kid - 37 Chapters
  • #4 ; Killer - 24 Chapters
  • #5 ; Hawkins - 20 Chapters
  • #6 ; Apoo - 14 Chapters
that super low if we compare to other Wano characters.......why Oda why :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.