Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denjiro last time we saw him was chapter 1009

Denjiro that base VC is the strongest scabban (has the best swordmanship) were should Oda use him again?

Denjiro vs CP0 would be cool (in fact he was x-drake boss)
Denjiro finishing Orochi aint cool, that hiyori job.
Denjiro going where Zoro is? Maybe

There are 2 jolly inside Onigashima that Oda can move where he wants: Marco and Denjiro

Marco has 3 options: Zoro, the huge fire shit, CP0

Yamato plot look pretty easy, clearing all weapon and stuff in the arsenal. Is it the final act for Yamato in this raid? I hope not

What your opinion?
This 3 aint done in Onigashima
(Zoro too)
@Cinera @Den_Den_Mushi

Last edited:
I actually feel bad for Kaido once Luffy goes into Boundman. It's going to be a bloodbath. Him being a Zooan he doesn't even have some DF barrier to throw between his body and Luffy like Cracker, Doffy, Katakuri.

Can't wait to see his awakening, because without it this fight is as good as over.
Luffy isn’t in gear 4th because his haki control is shit. He can barely use ryou boundman for a long time. Now he has a new kind of haki he’s definitely not gonna be keeping that form long enough

Denjiro last time we saw him was chapter 1009

Denjiro that base VC is the strongest scabban (has the best swordmanship) were should Oda use him again?

Denjiro vs CP0 would be cool (in fact he was x-drake boss)
Denjiro finishing Orochi aint cool, that hiyori job.
Denjiro going where Zoro is? Maybe

There are 2 jolly inside Onigashima that Oda can move where he wants: Marco and Denjiro

Marco has 3 options: Zoro, the huge fire shit, CP0

Yamato plot look pretty easy, clearing all weapon and stuff in the arsenal. Is it the final act for Yamato in this raid? I hope not

What your opinion?
This 3 aint done in Onigashima
(Zoro too)
@Cinera @Den_Den_Mushi
Denjiro vs Katakuri when he gets there.
Post automatically merged:

When the metal is above vet level :josad:

It's insane how much Oda has done L Drake dirty
Who would thought Apoo would end looking more impressive? Nobody.
Yeah surprising me a lot too, I thought Hawkiins performance was bad but Drake easily top it, Hawkins at least had one chapter of fighting, using his skills, what did Drake do outside of one shoting a number who isn´t really a feat?
Apoo is for sure the best supernova between trio.

Top Supernova:
Luffy,Kid,Law,Zoro,Killer and Urouge

Under Supernova:
Drake,Apoo,Hawkins,Capone,Bonney

Oda highlighted Urouge and take him for later.

Speaking of Luffy and Zoro, so far the powerlvl of the monstertrio:
Luffy mid top tier(showing probably soon a new op form)
Zoro low top tier-(close to mid top tier)
Sanji High High tier or(Inbetweener)

Nice to see that our boys finally close up the gap and even reach Admiral lvl.
If SA would happen again, Kizaru and Sentomaru would get beaten down by the current strawhats.
Just imagine, two years ago they got stomped, now Luffy and Zoro alone can beat Kizaru ass out of SA and shock the navy.
:myman:

Luffy isn’t in gear 4th because his haki control is shit. He can barely use ryou boundman for a long time. Now he has a new kind of haki he’s definitely not gonna be keeping that form long enough
His haki control is the best on the island...
G4 is just an incredibly difficult to use technique. Kid and even BM was marvelled and stunned at it's prowess.

If what I heard was true, then this thread will be the longest thread in worstgen community ever!
I heard that the chapter will arrive Monday.
No this won't.
The longest Spoiler thread has 1620 pages (ch 1022). This thread is currently up to 442 pages. No way it will at least reach near 1620 by Monday, let alone surpass it lol.

Denjiro vs Katakuri when he gets there.
Post automatically merged:

When the metal is above vet level :josad:
I believe Denjiro will fight the CP0, he is clearly stronger than X-Drake.

This raid is so meh, none of the other strawhat are done: franky was fine, jimbe is fine, nami is fine.

The only one realy busy are Luffy&Usop&Brook&Robin - chopper cant do shit in his state - (Zoro is taking a nap and someone is taking care of Sanji)

What about Franky and Jimbe? Will Oda use both for some shit?

The Kazebo with the CP0 is the only danger the other strawhat are facing right now.

The Kazebo is not far away from Yamato so she can deal with that shit, (I mean she has not that much to do either)

Marco, Oda has no idea what to do with this guy, there is no one that can really challenge him (king gone and was the only one)

The alliance has so many player that can use that really there is 0 tension left.

I ll put it here, Marco is flying to Zoro

I believe Denjiro will fight the CP0, he is clearly stronger than X-Drake.

This raid is so meh, none of the other strawhat are done: franky was fine, jimbe is fine, nami is fine.

The only one realy busy are Luffy&Usop&Brook&Robin - chopper cant do shit in his state - (Zoro is taking a nap and someone is taking care of Sanji)

What about Franky and Jimbe? Will Oda use both for some shit?

The Kazebo with the CP0 is the only danger the other strawhat are facing right now.

The Kazebo is not far away from Yamato so she can deal with that shit, (I mean she has not that much to do either)

Marco, Oda has no idea what to do with this guy, there is no one that can really challenge him (king gone and was the only one)

The alliance has so many player that can use that really there is 0 tension whatever left.

I ll put it here, Marco is flying to Zoro right now.
Yeah my biggest problem with the raid is how many straw hats are freely roaming without having anything to do, making it seems like the battle is easy. What did Nami, Franky, Jinbe and Chopper even do these last 15 chapters ? :kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.