Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol "other forum" yeah so forums far from represent casual fans
The guys saying Luffy = Zoro literally don't give a shit about Zoro particularly they are fans of One Piece in general
You really think @JazzMazz is a Zoro fan boy lmao?

Literally every One Piece YouTuber with nearly million subscribers or even 2 million plus who make videos on other anime seem to have Zoro = Luffy opinion.
Youtube doesn't represent OP fanbase you know a lot of people don't watch youtube videos on OP
That's why I said look at Twitter
I think in my country among casual fans I see a Luffy=Zoro maybe 10 Times and we are the second biggest manga consumer
So If Jazzmazz thinks they are equal it means it's a common opinion ? You know I Can quote more post of Zoro fans saying Luffy is stronger ?

Most of my time?
I post A LOT in an hour or two I spend here
You have 20k replies I have 1500 and I think it's a lot

No that was mistranslation
Vivre Card literally said Zoros strength is right next Luffys which can be translated as equal which would be in parallel with every other data book ever.
It's not a mistranslation your boy Fenaker was proven wrong by Zoro's fan ironically

When did Manga ever claim Zoro < Luffy? Only thing we saw in manga is Zoro and Luffy fighting equally and then wondering who is stronger
Several times recently when Zoro put the fight against Kaido on Luffy's back or when the latter got Younko level portrayal

10 years ago when Zoro was facing Kaku and Luffy was facing Jabra Oda and his editors were saying Zoro = Luffy

Now Zoro mid diffed King and Luffy is facing weakened Kaido.

what changed now??
Now they put Luffy above
I don't know maybe all those stuffs with Ace...
Or the fact that more you fight strong characters the more you grow UP

Like how if you stood in front of a bullet train, you could literally STOP the bullet train from moving for a full second right? Coz the entire momentum and force of such a thing being STOPPED in its entirety for however long isnt a feat right?
Hakai is a Speed blitz AoE
So Zoro block the initial impact of a Nuke and redirected it upwards , tilting the island

It is a feat. Not denying that. But saying Zoro defeats Kaido in a solo fight is plain stupidity.
Not really.
I mean Kaido would likely beat Luffy and Zoro right now but he'd need high diff.
But Zoro can certainly kill him. Kaido at this point can't even afford to take one named attack from Zoro or he's ending up in the hospital.

Zoro can take around 20 or 30.
Zoro is certainly defeating weakened Kaido that Luffy is fighting

Luffy did use gear 4th against Kaido and it did fuck all even tho he teamed with Yamatrash
He used G4 and put hybrid Kaido on his back, a feat that no else has been able to replicate.
Enma is the one draining his life force
Once Zoro unlocked CoC he mid diffed King
Zoro never even used Ashura
Or even Sanzen Sekkai
Zoro didn't even faint after King fight instead took a nap
If Zoro didn't finish King quickly, he was gonna die, which he said himself, he was essentially on a time limit, that fact is undeniable. As for Zoro taking a nap in a battlefield....:suresure:

Luffy is fighting weakened Kaido

What you are doing is talking out of emotions and being intellectually dishonest.
I agree that Kaido is weakened, that is a fact as Yamato straight out said it, I cannot refute it, but you also can't deny that Luffy who has been defeated twice since the raid began is also weakened.

Not sure where how my emotions got involved, but I assure you that I am simply giving you my honest opinion.

Here is how Luffy vs Zoro fight would go
Zoro canonically has far superior endurance
Zoro canonically does A LOT more damage with a single attack then Luffy does with 100s
Zoro has more range
Zoro has shown super CoC
If the fight happens and Luffy strongest attack clashes with Zoros Luffy loses his arm.
I prefer not to get into battle scenarios as they are subjective to our own preferences, for example, I could say Luffy uses future sight to dodge all of Zoro's attacks, or that he is superior in CoC since he is splitting the sky with Kaido, Or that if he uses Snake man Zoro won't cope since it requires someone with future sight like Katakuri to dodge.

It would be more factual to compare their opponents or their respective portrayals, in which Luffy is superior.

He used G4 and put hybrid Kaido on his back, a feat that no else has been able to replicate.

If Zoro didn't finish King quickly, he was gonna die, which he said himself, he was essentially on a time limit, that fact is undeniable. As for Zoro taking a nap in a battlefield....:suresure:

I agree that Kaido is weakened, that is a fact as Yamato straight out said it, I cannot refute it, but you also can't deny that Luffy who has been defeated twice since the raid began is also weakened.

Not sure where how my emotions got involved, but I assure you that I am simply giving you my honest opinion.

I prefer not to get into battle scenarios as they are subjective to our own preferences, for example, I could say Luffy uses future sight to dodge all of Zoro's attacks, or that he is superior in CoC since he is splitting the sky with Kaido, Or that if he uses Snake man Zoro won't cope since it requires someone with future sight like Katakuri to dodge.

It would be more factual to compare their opponents or their respective portrayals, in which Luffy is superior.
No feats are more factual than comparing opponents because of match up advantages, because of difficulty differences etc.

Feat wise where we stand is
Fresh Kaido > Luffy = Zoro = Weakened Kaido > King

No because there is no data book saying Zoro = Sanji
Zoro and Sanji never wondered who is stronger between them Zoro outright knows who's stronger
Sanji doesn't have the power of very very strongest
As far as opinions are concerned when I was a casual fan I didn't even know Sanji was relevant
I only started seeing Zoro sanji bullshit on forums
During the entire pre-skip they have comparison between them even post TS it continues
Zoro and Luffy's duel start at WP and ended there
If you didn't saw the comparison between both you weren't a casual fan but a speed reader lmaaoo

By feats snakeman have weaker AP than advCoC luffy Red roc gun

Snakeman only have speed while havin weaker AP than Gear 3 advCoC luffy and Gear 4 Boundman

Not really.
I mean Kaido would likely beat Luffy and Zoro right now but he'd need high diff.
But Zoro can certainly kill him. Kaido at this point can't even afford to take one named attack from Zoro or he's ending up in the hospital.

Zoro can take around 20 or 30.
Zoro is certainly defeating weakened Kaido that Luffy is fighting
3 attacks from Kaido is max that is needed to turn Zoro into mummy again.
Zoro can only kill a defeated Kaido that is on his last legs. Just like Doc Q killed WB

To this day they still think Shanks>>Mihawk, and now that Zoro has AdvCoC suddenly the "handful of very strongest" doesn't mean shit anymore.:denzimote:
look at this delusional dude:gokulaugh:

Mihawk at marineford (the only time we could see him in action against proper enemies.): Cuts a block of ice, clash with Vista, tries to attack WB (while literally saying that he wants to see the GAP in their power) but gets his attacked cancelled by Jozu, gets pulled back by Crocodile, fights jimbe, bailes when Shanks arrives.

Shanks: Literally calls anyone present on marineford that still wants to fight to face him (keep in mind all people who are there at the moment: 3 admirals, Garp, Sengoku, BB and crew, WB's crew, Shichibukai etc.) Stops the greatest war in OP thus far simply by saying some words, Clashes with WB aboard the latter's ship as if it was nothing, not to mention all WB pirates wetting their panties when talking about him, stops Kaido from going to Marineford, is remembered by the same Kaido as one of the few who can really hurt him.

But yeah people still believe Mihawk > Shanks.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
look at this delusional dude:gokulaugh:

Mihawk at marineford (the only time we could see him in action against proper enemies.): Cuts a block of ice, clash with Vista, tries to attack WB (while literally saying that he wants to see the GAP in their power) but gets his attacked cancelled by Jozu, gets pulled back by Crocodile, fights jimbe, bailes when Shanks arrives.

Shanks: Literally calls anyone present on marineford that still wants to fight to face him (keep in mind all people who are there at the moment: 3 admirals, Garp, Sengoku, BB and crew, WB's crew, Shichibukai etc.) Stops the greatest war in OP thus far simply by saying some words, Clashes with WB aboard the latter's ship as if it was nothing, not to mention all WB pirates wetting their panties when talking about him, stops Kaido from going to Marineford, is remembered by the same Kaido as one of the few who can really hurt him.

But yeah people still believe Mihawk > Shanks.
Shanks a swordsman.
Mihawk the strongest swordsman
The end

Again lies do you enjoy being bodied by me all the time ?

He got that bounty for Morgans report of beating 2 meme commanders and ruining memes tea party
Katas fodder ass wasn't even NAMED wasn't even named above Cracker
And still got negged by fucking drunk base kaido.
you've never bodied me, you are mentally ill dude.
beating Katakuri was his greatest combat feat, that is undeniable.

Status
Not open for further replies.