Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I advise Zoro fans is to stop comparing him with Luffy, trying to believe in illusions and confused interpretations, the more you get out of that kind of comparison, the less angry you'll get.
and that way they'll be able to read this onepiece straight, because Luffy is going to become a god from now on so it's better to keep that in mind.

Youtube doesn't represent OP fanbase you know a lot of people don't watch youtube videos on OP
That's why I said look at Twitter
I think in my country among casual fans I see a Luffy=Zoro maybe 10 Times and we are the second biggest manga consumer
So If Jazzmazz thinks they are equal it means it's a common opinion ? You know I Can quote more post of Zoro fans saying Luffy is stronger ?

You have 20k replies I have 1500 and I think it's a lot

It's not a mistranslation your boy Fenaker was proven wrong by Zoro's fan ironically

Several times recently when Zoro put the fight against Kaido on Luffy's back or when the latter got Younko level portrayal

Now they put Luffy above
I don't know maybe all those stuffs with Ace...
Or the fact that more you fight strong characters the more you grow UP
They put Zoro above years ago as well if you are right but even then Luffy and Zoro were seppp
We don't know what their current opinion is but point is even among staff itself Luffy and Zoro is stuff of debate and Luffy and Zoro are separated from rest.

That's why comparing Zoro to Sanji is nonsense at least.
If you were to argue for "Luffy extreme diffs Zoro and Zoro low or mid diffs Sanji" I can respect that.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido would be dead from Hakai tho

look at this delusional dude:gokulaugh:

Mihawk at marineford (the only time we could see him in action against proper enemies.): Cuts a block of ice, clash with Vista, tries to attack WB (while literally saying that he wants to see the GAP in their power) but gets his attacked cancelled by Jozu, gets pulled back by Crocodile, fights jimbe, bailes when Shanks arrives.

Shanks: Literally calls anyone present on marineford that still wants to fight to face him (keep in mind all people who are there at the moment: 3 admirals, Garp, Sengoku, BB and crew, WB's crew, Shichibukai etc.) Stops the greatest war in OP thus far simply by saying some words, Clashes with WB aboard the latter's ship as if it was nothing, not to mention all WB pirates wetting their panties when talking about him, stops Kaido from going to Marineford, is remembered by the same Kaido as one of the few who can really hurt him.

But yeah people still believe Mihawk > Shanks.
Mihawk is the WSS. Shanks is a swordsman. Mihawk > Shanks. It's that simple. Not my fault if you can't read. :hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.