Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because no arguments can be made in favor of the sanjitards group. You need to downplay Mihawk/Zoro since you are well aware that Sanji will never reach Yonko level, it's the only way to claim "wings" are equal.

Zoro neg diffs Sanji. Cope.:gokulaugh:
Downplay? No. Reality? Yup. I didn't even mentioned anything about sanji. It's all about Mihawk and Shanks. What was you comment yesterday btw? "Zoro fans woudn't be toxic." Yeah right, tell me about it friend.

This is nonsense
Zoro gave on restricted his Haki realized what swordsmanship truly is and let go of his Haki and realized he's the King and that unlocked CoC.

Zoro has been using CoC on every sword. He even has been using CoC on one sword at a time and that sword is not Enma.

Zoro can literally drop Enma and start using CoC unlimited but he'd lose Enma AP boost. But even without Enma AP boost Zoros CoC AP >>> Luffys CoC AP
That's enma helping him release his coc, and it affects every sword

Zoro can't drop enma yet because although his coc is powerful he didn't learn how to channel it yet

You did no such thing.
Neither shanks or mihawk showed anything of what they are capable of combat wise there.
None of that is a point.
Only a retard would argue one of the main cast have a fake dream
Shanks didn't? guess your reading a different Manga bud, sorry to break it down to ya. Again, i didn't even mentioned Zoro in this if it is about him you're talking about. Guess you can't have a discussion without entering in "protect lord zoro's interests" mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.