Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right lemme be clear here. Zoro isn't the point. I was talking about shanks/mihawk, and their FEATS. And anyway bro, Shanks doesn't appear to me as someone who's after the WSS title, or ever was. It's meaningless.
The thing is.

Zoro's end game portrayal is Mihawk.

Shanks has zero interactions or portrayal with Zoro, outside of a Vivre Card statement cementing that Zoro will be stronger than Shanks to become Mihawk's opponent- or so that's what Mihawk wants him to be.

So, the point is, that Zoro's dream is shit and hollow if he becomes WSS without defeating the actual WSS. Title is irrelevant- what matters is reality.

It's like how Cracker and Katakuri were put in same category in Morgan's newspaper. Or how Smoothie and Katakuri were mentioned in same sentence several times. Etc.
Completely different situations actually.
Factually stating who Luffy beat is different from someone fighting two people and grouping them together as being troublesome 1 billion beli men, or Zoro looking for a way to the roof desperately and not being able to distinguish a perceived difference in the effort to go either route.

WG dont know King is Lunarian
Otherwose his bounty would be in 1.5 B range
They know he is a Lunarian. They were literally experimenting on him for being a Lunarian
Post automatically merged:

Feats wise Zoro displayed how grandious he is and he is even strongly paralleled with Ryuma who once stood as World's Strongest :cheers:
ZKK isn’t happening anymore

The thing is.

Zoro's end game portrayal is Mihawk.

Shanks has zero interactions or portrayal with Zoro, outside of a Vivre Card statement cementing that Zoro will be stronger than Shanks to become Mihawk's opponent- or so that's what Mihawk wants him to be.

So, the point is, that Zoro's dream is shit and hollow if he becomes WSS without defeating the actual WSS. Title is irrelevant- what matters is reality.
I agree. But that wasn't what i was saying in my first comments. I was simply comparing Shanks and Mihawk's feats, i don't know where Zoro's dream came from in this discussions. :okay:

I agree. But that wasn't what i was saying in my first comments. I was simply comparing Shanks and Mihawk's feats, i don't know where Zoro's dream came from in this discussions. :okay:
I mean feat-wise obv Shanks is superior. Or rather, Mihawk lacks feats to begin with.

The reason Mihawk is above is because his portrayal as WSS, Vivre Card statement as WSS, as well as him being Zoro's goal for WSS title (which has to be genuine as per Shonen) instead of it being Shanks. All those things are far more solidified way of judging and comparing than feats for character who barely has screentime.

Oda doesnt drop this info for nothing: So I am afraid to think about what will happen after though. The medicine did heal him, but didnt restore his energy.

Anyway, Oda didnt draw a full sequence to show that the medicine kick off, that tell me that Zoro is just resting due to Enma draining his energy. Why is Oda holding the effect of the medicine especially after Zoro finishing his fight with King. Simple more is coming.
How do we know that the medicine will kick in? well Oda will draw that which didnt happen yet.

Kaido would've died if Asura touched him for longer than a nanosecond, your logic. Hakai is not a continuous attack, it's a projectile. :kobeha:
Biggest load of horseshit ever. Zoro jumped in front of Hakai fully prepared to die. The man literally said it was going to kill everyone. How about you actually read the manga, instead of staring at the pretty pictures?

Broke 40 bones and would have killed him if he had taken the attack longer than a second.

Zoro has passed out from less.

HA001 logic: being hungry = 1000000 times worse than getting hit by Hakai.
Well it look that bagua is very trash then, because Zoro took a full bagua after Hakkai, and was still conscious.
It took the full bagua without any mitigation without any defense and kaido use full force (as you can see the black lighting trail in the panel). The same attack that one shot G4 Luffy a week before :suresure:, Luffy wasnt badly injured though and wasnt tired due to Enma and Luffy saw the attack coming, Zoro was on the ground and Kaido came from behind....

Well it look that bagua is very trash then, because Zoro took a full bagua after Hakkai, and was still conscious.
It took the full bagua without any mitigation without any defense and kaido use full force (as you can see the black lighting trail in the panel). The same attack that one shot G4 Luffy a week before :suresure:, Luffy wasnt badly injured though and wasnt tired due to Enma.
Zoro didn't take even a fraction of a Thunder Bagua. The man took the aftermath of Kaido attacking Law. Yall just love making shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.