Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Kaido literally finishes holding his club, two handed, above his head.

Your conclusion: "It was a direct attack on Zoro who was laying on the ground."

:suresure:
oh yes because the way he holds the club says anything about where he was standing.
Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? Just take the L before you make yourself look any stupider

oh yes because the way he holds the club says anything about where he was standing.
Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? Just take the L before you make yourself look any stupider
Lmao, can't even defend your stance with an actual argument.

Explain how Kaido hit Zoro directly, while Zoro was laying on the ground, while the trajectory of Kaido's attack, and how he finishes makes it impossible for that to be the case.

You can't, and therefore it's the same old "I'll just call you stupid and retarded!, because I can't defend my argument." routine.

Explain how Kaido hit Zoro directly, while Zoro was laying on the ground, while the trajectory of Kaido's attack, and how he finishes makes it impossible for that to be the case.

You can't, and therefore it's the same old "I'll just call you stupid and retarded!, because I can't defend my argument." routine.
:kobeha:

this is for you:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao, look at the Z-boys banding together, and can't provide a singular solid argument between the 10 of them. :kobeha:
You're not this stupid.
You know you wrong but you being too much of a biatch to admit it.
He hits zoro first then law
He tells law he will come to him
He was next to zoro
He ends up past both law and zoro
He didn't hit law then go back to zoro then go back beyond law.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

zoro was right next to him dude and kaido was so fast he turned into lightning.
You're the one who has to explain why didn't kaido hit zoro right there and still walked up to law first to do it.
Seriously there's still time just pretend you were trolling and we'll pretend to fall for it
The anime is almost there and we'll remember this:ihaha:

You're not this stupid.
You know you wrong but you being too much of a biatch to admit it.
He hits zoro first then law
He tells law he will come to him
He was next to zoro
He ends up past both law and zoro
He didn't hit law then go back to zoro then go back beyond law.
I'm not saying he didn't hit Zoro. But it was in no way shape or form a direct contact attack from Kaido's club.

:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.