What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's Brahma. Only he has more than 1 head (4) among the major gods, at least.
I haven't been to a temple in forever

but I know that most gods have multiple forms and I swear I remember seeing a form of ganesha that looked like that as well
Post automatically merged:

He's not your average god; Dude is the King of Gods.:milaugh:
Isn't he only king of the minor gods?

Like I'm pretty sure shiva and vishnu are above him, with Indra basically being the eustass captain kid of hindu gods

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

but I know that most gods have multiple forms and I swear I remember seeing a form of ganesha that looked like that as well
Post automatically merged:

Isn't he only king of the minor gods

Like I'm pretty sure shiva and vishnu are above him, with Indra basically being the eustass captain kid of hindu gods
It's just their reincarnations or different powers they possess represented with multiple heads. They actually have only one head most of the time.

I

Indigo

Maybe that thing was asleep under Onigashima and Kaido wanted to move the island to awaken at the right time.

He said Onigashima was special.

Maybe the huge sword even belongs to this shadow.

If this thing has been asleep under Onigashina, it would make sense it hasn't "awakened" in the last few centuries.

Maybe that's also why Wano needed to open it's borders for the Joyboy Prophecy to be completed.

Maybe that thing was asleep under Onigashima and Kaido wanted to move the island to awaken at the right time.

He said Onigashima was special.

Maybe the huge sword even belongs to this shadow.

If this thing has been asleep under Onigashina, it would make sense it hasn't "awakened" in the last few centuries.

Maybe that's also why Wano needed to open it's borders for the Joyboy Prophecy to be completed.
It’s an ancient Oni giant similar to the Skull of Onigashima :wonderland:

Yeah, I don't really know about all the forms and all so I won't argue on that but I'm sure that no one else have more than 1 head in their base form.

Isn't he only king of the minor gods?

Eustass captain kid Lmao

Yeah, he's the king of devas or 'minor gods' like you said. Basically just countless (330 million I think) government workers to help maintain the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.