What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kunisha arriving to Wano is perfect set up for a lore dump post onigashima. Plus Kaido vs Luffy fight

I’d say it sounds like a good chapter to me
I'm not saying the chapter is shit, but like holding back the Zunisha info and then acting like its hype is meh. They couldve leaked it and nothing wouldve changed whatsoever.

I'm not saying the chapter is shit, but like holding back the Zunisha info and then acting like its hype is meh. They couldve leaked it and nothing wouldve changed whatsoever.
The Korean leaker always hides stuff. It’s usually not this bad because we have the jap spoilers the day after and they reveal the stuff that was hidden

We'll see. I'm confident this wont be what one would expect. Zunisha wiping out Jack fleet was great because it was unexpected
The Marines are not getting anything out of Wano, you should temper your expectations a bit. Zunisha is the perfect excuse to have them defeated for a weakened alliance

The Marines are not getting anything out of Wano, you should temper your expectations a bit. Zunisha is the perfect excuse to have them defeated for a weakened alliance
I'm not saying they're invading Wano. But if they fail it won't be because of Zunisha. Oda not doing something so predictable

Status
Not open for further replies.