What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

What if the devil fruit is named but we don't see what they say? Like Rayleigh talking to Kuma? And the DF is shown but as a silhouette?

:kawak::saden:

Early on in Wano it has been revealed that Gomu Gomu no mi is a special DF, so special that even a prodigy CP-9 was imprisoned because he couldn't protect it. Now ask yourself, why the hell would Oda reveal it in Wano? And now we get a new info about this mysterious ancient DF! I mean come on...

Early on in Wano it has been revealed that Gomu Gomu no mi is a special DF, so special that even a prodigy CP-9 was imprisoned because he couldn't protect it. Now ask yourself, why the hell would Oda reveal it in Wano? And now we get a new info about this mysterious ancient DF! I mean come on...
Yea it feels like Gorosei are just setting up the incoming Gomu Gomu awakening that Luffy will use against Kaido lol

The new opening fucking slaps, better than op 23 imo, God the little character moments in between the straw hats is everything, as always the anime only people gets spoiled, we get to see luffy and kaido's Adcoc clash, we get more yamato and ace stuff and the king and queen shot....oooohhhh the king and queen shot...I am ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.