What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they meant that it's not the rubber fruit they are talking about but some other df?
you could interpret Korean leaker in a different way...let us take the statement.."According to Korean leaker, it is not gomu gomu no mi..." which could also mean that gomu gomu no mi is not gomu gomu no mi but has different name...:kayneshrug:

Either way...it is unclear until we get full summary of the events or chapter panels....but we are not going to get anytime soon....

Since it's Zunesha, I wonder if the headache Momo had following his declaration that he should not die back in 1014 was actually Zunesha trying to contact him then. It would know Momo's part in all this, and that it's linked with its eternal roaming over the seas. If Momo knows he must not die, then he knows the mission he must fulfill which may finally give Zunesha the respite it's longed for.

Momo is Uranus :cheers:

you could interpret Korean leaker in a different way...let us take the statement.."According to Korean leaker, it is not gomu gomu no mi..." which could also mean that gomu gomu no mi is not gomu gomu no mi but has different name...:kayneshrug:

Either way...it is unclear until we get full summary of the events or chapter panels....but we are not going to get anytime soon....
True, I never read it that way you may be right @Obsidian reading ut that way now idk what to make of it

Status
Not open for further replies.