What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He is tanking Adv.CoC attacks easily
I don't know what happened in this chapter, we have to wait for the panels - but he certainly didn't "tank" AdvCoC attacks in 1036.

He defended himself using Conquerors Haki barriers. The club doesn't even make contact with his head if you look closely.

Kaido and BM don't have to do that because their durability is so high. I guess the rest of the top tiers who don't have insanely high durabilities defend themselves this way.

I don't know what happened in this chapter, we have to wait for the panels - but he certainly didn't "tank" AdvCoC attacks in 1036.

He defended himself using Conquerors Haki barriers. The club doesn't even make contact with his head if you look closely.

Kaido and BM don't have to do that because their durability is so high. I guess the rest of the top tiers who don't have insanely high durabilities defend themselves this way.
We cant just assume this but i blame oda for not explaining

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That still doesn't explain why Zoro needed Adv.CoC to beat a non CoC user

Or why the heck Luffy is the only one being praised as the worthy opponent by Kaido, before and after the CoC coating, even after the "Top Tier Adv.CoC user" Yamato fought Kaido

Bringing Sanji here just reinforces my argue, he will beat opponents close to the ones Zoro will beat, with or without CoC coating, know what im sayin?

By the end of the series we may have non Adv.CoC users just as strong as Adv.CoC users, or more.

I see that ability as something much more deeply connected to the character itself, like Zoro for example, this is related to his willpower to reach his dream and make his name "reach the heavens", such a great willpower that he literally uses that as an offensive power.

Thats about it
Don't bring your insecurities into this.

I never once said that Advanced Conquerors is the only way to being top tiers or anything of that sort.

But it is undeniable that Advanced Conquerors is the biggest AP boost in the series. Characters who don't have that will simply find other ways to improve.

Kaidou changes to his hybrid form and uses a new battle style.

Kaidou: "“Warai Jogo” (Laughing Drunk Mode - 輪雷上戸 (わらいじょうご))!!!"

Then Kaidou hits Luffy with his kanabo.

Kaidou: "Woororo!!
Ragnaraku!!!” (Ragnaraku - 引奈落 (ラグならく))!!!"

Kaidou's attack has been so strong that people on the Live Floor see how part of the roof collapses. Luffy suffers the blow, Kaidou hit him on the forehead.
@Hades
@Hades

Or why the heck Luffy is the only one being praised as the worthy opponent, pre and post CoC coating, even after "Top Tier Adv.CoC user" Yamato fought Kaido
Nothing Kaido said hurts Yamato, Luffy is stronger than Yamato and BM and Kaido needs to fight harder.
Bringing Sanji here just reinforces my argue, he will beat opponents close to the ones Zoro will beat, with or without CoC coating, know what im sayin?
Close in stature?

All haki learning won't work in a same way.....Luffy learnt coating and applied with CoC...while FS won't develop that way...even now if you see Luffy is more proficient in using CoC than FS.....FS require utmost focus while CoC coating requires "control"....so, there is no comparison....

That just talks about their potential......who knows maybe they can or atleast if Oda shows Katakuri he can use it as Katakuri has thrown away his facade.....Luffy didn't get it directly....he learnt CoA coating and applied with CoC.....

Zoro with the help of enma developed or awakened CoC coating....he can't control it yet at his will.....he will once he becomes king of hell or whatever it is.....it is not luck.....why do you associate development with luck......

yeah sure, now getting serious is unnecessary right?...

Law and Kid endured more than just to get KOed by one hit adCoC ......besides, fight is ongoing, so all complaints are redundant at this point of time
Dude , you cannot go any fights witout any opinion about how to win.

Think Ennies Lobby , all monster trio know that how to keep up with their opponent in some point. They thought before how to able to win.

And now.

They went without any winning idea.
Zoro dont know CoC , Luffy dont know coating , sanji dont know exesceleton.

But they went island to obtain victory.

This make arc shit. You missed point. Powerup is normal thing. But you can create this thing in the sense of frame.

Don't bring your insecurities into this.

I never once said that Advanced Conquerors is the only way to being top tiers or anything of that sort.

But it is undeniable that Advanced Conquerors is the biggest AP boost in the series. Characters who don't have that will simply find other ways to improve.
Theres no insecurity here, i knew what was coming, im just talking more about it now
:milaugh:

Atleast you got my point here
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.