What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kaido makes Zoro kill Kaido and Luffy defeat Meme I will give this arc a 8/10 at least from my personal perspective. If it concludes like that main events wise
I think both Kaido and Meme will go down once before Hiyori kills Orochi, and then the island loses control which requires Zunisha/Momo keeping it up.

CP0 and BBP then attack Wano and the alliance, causing a 3-way fight.

We then get a Kaido flashback before he and Big Mom regain consciousness and show their awakening. Both attack Wano indiscriminately and will necessitate ZKK and Luffy pummeling Meme.
Post automatically merged:

The fact is EoS Luffy will be above Yonko tier, him will be PK tier with BB,Primebeard,Roger,Xebec and Prime Garp. That's why Luffy vs Akainu shouldn't happens.
Akainu already low diffed the strongest Lonko back in MF. You better prepare yo self for Luffy vs Papazuki. :datas:

I think both Kaido and Meme will go down once before Hiyori kills Orochi, and then the island loses control which requires Zunisha/Momo keeping it up.

CP0 and BBP then attack Wano and the alliance, causing a 3-way fight.

We then get a Kaido flashback before he and Big Mom regain consciousness and show their awakening. Both attack Wano indiscriminately and will necessitate ZKK and Luffy pummeling Meme.
Post automatically merged:

Akainu already low diffed the strongest Lonko back in MF. You better prepare yo self for Luffy vs Papazuki. :datas:
Strongest Yonko with drawbacks like, couldn't use Adv Hakis, has heart attack, was betrayed,have 265 sword attacks, 3 Kizaru lasers attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.