What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man for real. You ain't this dumb I know this.

+ DF awakening makes no difference since they won't be stronger just back into fighting shape. Their enemies pretty much developed from that fights. Zoro, Sanji and etc.
Post automatically merged:
Man for real. You ain't this dumb I know this.

+ DF awakening makes no difference since they won't be stronger just back into fighting shape. Their enemies pretty much developed from that fights. Zoro, Sanji and etc.
Post automatically merged:

Shut your gay ass, idgaf about spoilers for this shit.
Doflamingo's and Katakuri's awakening made them level up combatwise, unfortunately we don't know how this would work in Zoan Df types with full awakening, all i'm saying is that this would be the perfect opportunity for Oda to show us that, they are the beast pirates after all... I've never said i wanted the raid to fail, or they wouldn't find a way to k.o them again.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Doflamingo's and Katakuri's awakening made them level up combatwise, unfortunately we don't know how this would work in Zoan Df types with full awakening, all i'm saying is that this would be the perfect opportunity for Oda to show us that, they are the beast pirates after all... I've never said i wanted the raid to fail, or they wouldn't find a way to k.o them again.
At this point, he should stick awakening to Kaido only. Giving it to All-Stars and Tobi Roppo only extends this arc further.

Status
Not open for further replies.