What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. No brain is the one who always takes Ls like these despite being cautioned by me
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. No Databook mentioned Kaido's title
3. King will never fight Zoro
4. Wings refers to only Sanji and not Zoro
5. Carrot joins the crew
7. Kaido does not have hybrid form
8. Calamities do not have hybrid forms.
9. Tejas thinks that Sanji can defeat Kaido
10. Asura kills Kaido
11. Purgatory Onigiri destroys King
12. King is weaker than Doflamingo
13. Akainu is stronger than Kaido
14. WB division Commanders are ranked strength wise.
15. Kaido hybrid form is awakening

I think, I know why Kaido said, you couldn’t be Joy Boy either to Luffy. Kaido had given up on the idea of being Joy Boy himself, however when he learnt that Ace is Roger’s son, he thought Ace could be the next Joy Boy. He was going to rescue ace during the marineford war but Shanks intercepted him, told him that Ace is not the Joy Boy but a boy with his strawhat is. Kaido decided to return from there without saving Ace. Imagine his disappointment on learning that strawhat boy is also not the Joy Boy he is waiting for. Wororororo

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The end fight of p1

The full fight was in my recommendations watched it for the first time in ages was still awesome.
The sound 5 fights were good too. P1 is better because they hadn't gone of the deep end and become wizards
Sasuke was absent for a shit load of p2
And naruto was naruto

Lol I didn't say she was amazing but she got better than what she was before yeah 2 things step in vs pain get stomped
Help naruto in the war for 2 seconds
It's not bad. I don't think it tops Lee vs Gaara or Shikamaru vs Temari tho, let alone the other Sound 5 fights.

Yeah Part 1 fights are better than even early Shippuden fights. The Akatsuki matches lack any real weight or realism to them. They're fun spectacles but I can't get engrossed in them like Part 1 shit

I think, I know why Kaido said, you couldn’t be Joy Boy either to Luffy. Kaido had given up on the idea of being Joy Boy himself, however when he learnt that Ace is Roger’s son, he thought Ace could be the next Joy Boy. He was going to rescue ace during the marineford war but Shanks intercepted him, told him that Ace is not the Joy Boy but a boy with his strawhat is. Kaido decided to return from there without saving Ace. Imagine his disappointment on learning that strawhat boy is also not the Joy Boy he is waiting for. Wororororo
this is word from a hater and ZKK fanatic yuck.

* 챕터는 다른 쪽이 중단된 곳에서 시작됩니다.

*카이도는 루피에게 레드라인을 만든 조이보이 루나의 이야기를 아는지 묻는다.

*카이도의 회상

*우리는 바위를 보고 그는 또한 카나보와 싸운다

*바위의 꿈은 조이보이가 만든 레드라인을 파괴하는 것이었습니다.

다음 주에 휴식

Source: 5ch

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
* 챕터는 다른 쪽이 중단된 곳에서 시작됩니다.

*카이도는 루피에게 레드라인을 만든 조이보이 루나의 이야기를 아는지 묻는다.

*카이도의 회상

*우리는 바위를 보고 그는 또한 카나보와 싸운다

*바위의 꿈은 조이보이가 만든 레드라인을 파괴하는 것이었습니다.

다음 주에 휴식

Source: 5ch
Does this look like a Korean forum to you ?
Translate it dog

Status
Not open for further replies.