What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
EoS Zoro must be hella strong. But I doubt anyone bar Luffy from SHs will be stronger than Kaido
I think both Zoro and Luffy will be stronger than Kaido tbh. And BB. That's it from their generation imo. No one else from that gen will surpass him.

Luffy and Zoro are just to strong

They are in their twenties and they have already mastered a technique that only the strongest can do. In comparison Katakuri is 50 years old and does not even master it

Really cool btw but obviously fake...
Chapter 1037: Shuron Hakke

-Luffy vs Kaido

-Luffy uses Roc Gatling

-Cut to Mariejois where we see the gorosei are having arguement with akainu

-Hat wearing Gorosei tells to akainu kaido is the strongest in 1v1 when he uses his "mythical awakening"

-Bald Gorosei: That's why we send him to clear up things after the war ends. If he is half dead after the war he maybe able to take him out

-Akainu: Shut up you underestimate him. He will take out kaido for sure if he is serious

-We see Kizaru with a ship arriving to Wano and calling Rob lucci for location

-at the end kaido uses his mythical awakening and uses shuron hakke and sends luffy flying and crushing to 5th floor

-We see a silhoutte of a bigger and bouncing luffy

-Zoro wakes up

-Zunesha: The time has come

End of the chapter. Break Next week.

That part confirms it's fake. Oda never has Characters discuss Powerlevels like that
Akainu will say "Kizaru is 21,33% stronger now compared to 3 years 2 months 4 days 54 minutes ago where Kaidou low-diffed him with his pinky"

Gandhi will say "it means Kizaru is now merely 12.300 Douriki than me?"

The moustache Gorosei "combined with Ryokugyu, they will stand a chance to stall Kaidou, but only if he has been weakened until 31,44 % of himself..."

"...except that percentage applies if only Kaidou's CoC is still the same as God Valley incident..."

And they will talk about it for weeks.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I agree with BB surpassing Kaido. But Zoro we will have to see. I like Zoro. I like Kaido more
Yeah BB is probably gonna be something utterly broken. I deffo think Zoro is surpassing him. Especially if there's a big powercreep.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Doesn't mean you gotta spam the stale old ones continuously for likes and validation bro.. :shame:

You already have more than 4x the posts of the next highest poster.... relax on the Forum usage lol.
A Grandmaster singularity

When the technological advancement gets uncontrolled and new levels of computation become unfathomable. The exponential expansion of artificial intelligence and the scientific research turned Zoro into a super being :finally:

Many scientists including Vegapunk analyzed the data looking for a bug but could find none against the new unfathomable degrees of awesomeness Zoro's brain evolved. A very deep understanding of his physics was not enough to defy his greatness and eventually Vegapunk gave up to the rise of the Zoro. @solis observed everything from the distance and took notes.

Akainu will say "Kizaru is 21,33% stronger now compared to 3 years 2 months 4 days 54 minutes ago where Kaidou low-diffed him with his pinky"

The moustache Gorosei "combined with Ryokugyu, they will stand a chance to stall Kaidou, but only if he has been weakened until 31,44 % of himself..."

"...except that percentage applies if only Kaidou's CoC is still the same as God Valley incident..."

You forgot to take his current bounty into the equation :smart:

Seems like a discussion between two random weirdos powerleveler on this forum when in reality Oda doesn't give a shit about powerlevels.

Status
Not open for further replies.