What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Fascinating post! With new infos for me..

I always take portrayal (mostly speculation) when power-scaling since there's a lack of feats for a big portion of them ..!
For instance, the Red hair pirates are praised and said to be different than the rest of Yonko crews (more balanced)..

Kuma, he was always shown next to Dragon (flashbacks) , and i always thought that he was Dragon's right hand before making a bargain with the WG. + he was shichibukai.

About Hancock, i always remember the old statement of Garp about the balance of forces
<Marines + shichibukai =Yonko >
And i thought the 07 warlords can match the hierarchy of a yonko crew..
Mihawk=yonko
Boa Hancock =1st YC
Kuma= 2nd YC (close to 1st YC)
Wheevil= 3rd YC (Kizaru said he is like WB in his youth)
Doflamingo= 4 YC
Again about Boa, her sisters can use the Barrier haki (adv CoA), & she has CoC, i think the next time we see her she'll show ACoC feats.
But i might be wrong about this.. :sus:
I think u r right about Aokiji, Kizaru, Doflamingo & Lucci..
I might change the whole list later..
I agree with you about the Shichibukai. They are definitely made to able to fight an entire Yonko crew, you are right about that. What you missed was the power description.
I think this panel is a good display of the portrayal of the Warlords. IMO, the strength order goes from right to left, first in the top row and then the second row. Doflamingo is the second strongest by that and he's definitely closer to the YC1s imo, both portrayal and feat wise. He was also put head and shoulders above Jozu, a YC2.

Boa Hancock might have ACoC, I do like that possibility but that remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.