What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone said it but i just read the Spoilers and i think the Person that is shown might be unknown yet(maybe its Loki?). But i think the fruit they are talking about might be the ancient weapon Uranus because it says "They say that even for them it became a legend, and that it had not awakened for the last centuries."

for the last centuries: implying the same as the centuries it took poseidon to be reborn? 800 years

I don't know why people think of Zunisha being the shadow as lame? Can you just imagine the insane lore drops in connection to it?
Yeah I was thinking of that too but the way it says it awakened makes it seem like it's from Wano so probably a different creature.
Post automatically merged:

Well admirals are WG lackeys
They would be on Navy ships, not WG ships

I predicted this long ago, another Confirmation that my Upcoming Analysis is on point
I said it before & i will say it again, Yami Yami No Mi is not the only Unique DF that is considered Strongest
Darkness DF represents Strongest Logia, however there is still Strongest Zoan & Strongest Paramecia (Not Kaidou's & WB's DFs)

These are my previous comments:

However i believe there are Three DFs that are Superior for their Ability to Counter DFs
Teach's DF for Logia, Unknown Zoan & an Unknown Paramecia

I think you could guess who are Users of those Zoan & Paramecia DFs
Nope, there are Two DFs that are as Powerful or Superior to Yami Yami No Mi
You'll see soon
Yes, it's Strongest Documented DF
I'm saying there are still Two More the World doesn't know about yet

You believe Azure Dragon is the Conclusion of Devil Fruits Zoans?
You think Paramecia that have Unlimited Potential to Possible Powers doesn't have One superior to Earthquakes?

You think Earthquakes & Azure Dragon are the Best Ideas that Oda came up with?
As i said, Yami is Strongest Logia & Cancels DFs
There is still Strongest Zoan that Controls DFs
And Paramecia Zoan that Blocks DFs

Mark my words

I predicted this long ago, another Confirmation that my Upcoming Analysis is on point
I said it before & i will say it again, Yami Yami No Mi is not the only Unique DF that is considered Strongest
Darkness DF represents Strongest Logia, however there is still Strongest Zoan & Strongest Paramecia (Not Kaidou's & WB's DFs)

These are my previous comments:
It might bw the strongest zoan then. However WB's df is def the strongest paramecia, but there are other unique df's like Law's for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.