What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better to have that than nothing, if people start attacking them they will just stop posting any spoilers

:kayneshrug:
But that doesn’t make any sense. They just need to add one sentence. They do this on purpose. Lance is not ready to post his summary/spoiler until a given time because of his safety, that’s understandable. The Korean Provider shares the spoiler but leaves out the most important part… like wtf

I believe that as we progress in Wano Arc, there are always "New Arrivals" who end up joining The Alliance
Who initially weren't Part of The Battle

At first we had Marco, then Yamato, then O-Tama, then Adult Momo, then Hiyori & now this Shadow
Their Role is very Simple, a Calamity that can lead to Alliance losing happens & one of these New Allies help take care of it until One of SHs Permanently solves it

For example:

Ice Oni Virus Problem ---> Marco helped Endure it ---> Chopper Solved it
Smile Users Problem ---> O-Tama helped Endure it ---> Usopp Solved it (Captured Bao Huang & fed many Gifters)
Onigashima Problem ---> Momo is helping to Endure it ---> A Straw Hat is gonna Stop Onigashima for good
Fire Problem ---> Yamato is helping Endure it ---> A Straw Hat is gonna take care of it eventually
World Government Problem ---> This Shadow will Endure it ---> A Straw Hat will then come a Defeat them

There are still 4-5 Problems yet to Happen + 4-5 New Allies to Show Up
So far, we have Hiyori too, this leaves us with 3-4 Others who will Join later & i'm sure One of them gonna be Onimaru ... etc

Based on this, i can say that this Shadow should be something that when Combined with Another SH, they can Destroy WG Fleet or at least force it to Retreat.

The SHs who might get such Upgrade are Franky or Nami
So imo "If" the Shadow is not Zunisha, then it's either Transforming Robot (Franky's Power Up) or Uranus (Which Nami can Weaponize)

My guess is that it's Transforming Robot from Sora Comics

Last edited:
I like this 106.101 moves tbh

1. He doesnt revealed "Who" the shadow is, so we have to discuss who the shadow actually is.
2. If he does reveal who is the shadow, we will discuss "How" and "Why" the shadowy figure came to Wano.
I like your viewpoint. I was getting tired of the toxic resentment& entitlement regarding something as trivial (and provided for free) as comic book spoilers 5 days from release, God forbid these people encounter actual strife because it will probably end up on the news.

I like this 106.101 moves tbh

1. He doesnt revealed "Who" the shadow is, so we have to discuss who the shadow actually is.
2. If he does reveal who is the shadow, we will discuss "How" and "Why" the shadowy figure came to Wano.
you’re essentially happy about worthless dialogue.
because the chapter (that everyone wants spoilers for) has the answer and doesn’t bother leaving it up for speculation... truly a worthless move by the leakers 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.