What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK believe whatever headcanon the bmp to strong
The difference between me and you is that I'm not extremely biased towards one side.

The Vinmsokes have never proven themselves to be anywhere near YC3 or YC2 level, Ichiji was easily low diffed by Katakuri.

I don't see any YC2 or YC3 being defeated that fast by Katakuri or even King, the Vinsmoke siblings are at the very least around the same level as a Tobi Roppo/Veterans not around Commander level like your headcanon tells you.

Heck the Vinsmokes don't even have haki unlike Commanders and even the Tobi Roppo/Veterans.

Just because they managed to escape doesn't mean they are suddenly Commander level, if that was the case then I guess Bege and his crew are all Commander level and so is everyone from the Sun Pirates.:suresure:

Accept the reality and don't be blinded by your bias.:kayneshrug:

Akainu couldn't in his entire life when kaido was captured by marines :kayneshrug:
Cause kaido is lab rat protected by government. Guy got ca[tured 18 ti,es. Government can pay milhawk to kill kaido if they want to do.

Right @HA001 ?
Post automatically merged:

Why there is no @MonsterAkainu , @MonsterAokiji , @MonsterKizaru , @MonsterFujitora , and @MonsterRyokugyu ??

Because they aren't "Monster"?? :josad:
But what the the Grim Reaper from Darksiders 2 with my username :kata: ? I combined akainu and Grim Reaper as my user name.

Status
Not open for further replies.