What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji dealt 0 damage to King.
Actually Zoro contributed more in Queen's defeat because he broke his weapon. While King simply made Sanji fainted briefly and that's it.

"We have been going all out for a while" means Queen already went all out against Marco and Chopper.
Sanji already fainted briefly by King.
They both started their fight not at 100% health.[/QUOTE

they are the only 2 there fighting, and sanji didnt even have any clue who was queen been fought since the vvery beginning, like i said no mention here of other chacacters, tha we he was saying was only refering to 2 of them fighting, my kick was effecting , not chopper or marco kick, if we are making stupid claims then sanji was much more nerf cause he delt more damage from black maria and he cant even defend himself, lol keep the stupidy flowing.:suresure:

If he see a comment like this, he would feel bad.
The person who draws this picture is someone who care about 2 characters he like. I hope he doesn't know that someone has mentioned his preference like this.
Don't worry he won't feel bad, There are so many sssssssssoooo many people who ship them and make art of that ship!
and he get a lot of love and appreciation for the arts

@AkainuTheGrimReaper if he thinks Zoro contributed more by breaking a weapon that shot some bullets which are nothing in front of high-speed lasers then he is a zoro fan and a sanji disliker
those lasers were nothing for sanji and some how breaking that gun was a great contribution from zoro according to him
Never said Zoro contributed much in Sanji vs Queen btw.
But it is a truth, Zoro contributed more by destroying 1 of Queen's arsenal than Sanji who simply dealt 0 damage to King then ended up fainted briefly.

Nvm Doffy, Kata, King, etc.
Even Vergo felt far more threatening than this clown ass Queen.
Vergo cracked Sanji's leg, defeated Smoker, bodied Law before he got his heart back.
Queen got ragdolled by Olin, wet his pants when Big Mom regained memory, had his weapon broken by Zoro, became punching bag by the usual punching bags Sanji and Marco, made subordinates betraying himself, attacked himself, and distracted by geisha.
Vergo got one shotted

Status
Not open for further replies.