What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper only lost because he lost his will to fight.
Before the Luffy's defeat news, he was dominating Queen better than pre Exo Sanji.

Yeah thank you for confirming what I said.
Chopper almost lost because he heard Luffy was defeated.
fine i would love to believe that chopper can beat queen but do you know that makes our crew strong af
with 2 ppl stronger then a YC2
that means sanji n chopper together can eat king just to spit him out again

> Queen (almost) beat Chopper because he was distracted with Luffy defeat news.
Sanjitards: That means Queen would have won!

> Sanji beat Queen because he was distracted with geisha's arrival.
Sanjitards: Umm we don't know what that means..
and sanji was having an internal crisis and internal body changes in the whole fight
Sanjihaters - umm we don't know what that means...

Chopper only lost because he lost his will to fight.
Before the Luffy's defeat news, he was dominating Queen better than pre Exo Sanji.

Yeah thank you for confirming what I said.
Chopper almost lost because he heard Luffy was defeated.
lol everything you said have a panel to debunked you, youre talking with ur anus,

on this scene its clear that Queen was getting tickled by monster point, and he was letting cjopper do what he likes, keep up the stupidity

but do you know that makes our crew strong af
with 2 ppl stronger then a YC2
Jinbe is also stronger than Queen btw.
Just compare how both characters performed against Big Mom.

that means sanji n chopper together can eat king just to spit him out again
Ok sure.
Come back after Sanji can damage Kaido, made him bleed and vomitted blood, then we can talk about him damaging King.

and sanji was having an internal crisis and internal body changes in the whole fight
Sanjihaters - umm we don't know what that means...
Yeah because him having internal crisis suddenly boosted his durability like 5 levels above.
Good for him though. A suitable power up for a character like Sanji, he went from a fragile punching bag that got his leg broken by Vergo, into a more durable one.

From chapter 1014 Queen mock monster chopper

Chopper admit he can’t defeat queen cause his attack don’t work against queen.
Since searching for panel seems to be your new hobby, can you do me a favor?
Please bring me all the panels of Whitebeard attacked Akainu during Marineford, then also the panel of post Marineford where Akainu was already recovered.
This is a genuine request and not trying to shit on Akainu nor Whitebeard, so help me, ok?

Jinbe is also stronger than Queen btw.
Just compare how both characters performed against Big Mom.

Ok sure.
Come back after Sanji can damage Kaido, made him bleed and vomitted blood, then we can talk about him damaging King.
lol even momo made kaido scream like a bitch,
comeback at me when Zoro can make kaido fall from his Knees which was he originally intend to do but failed misserably:josad:

Yeah because him having internal crisis suddenly boosted his durability like 5 levels above.
Good for him though. A suitable power up for a character like Sanji, he went from a fragile punching bag that got his leg broken by Vergo, into a more durable one.
yeah so fragile that Sanji was able to hurt that guy with his kick w/o the powerup

were as luffy couldn't

The only thing that changed is that back then Sanji breaking few bones meant nothing and now Sanji breaking all bones and organs means nothing
Dude was able to tank 10000s of volt of electric shock and he was fragile lol
You can cope harder

Status
Not open for further replies.