What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its luffys fruit I already made a theory. His real ability is expansion... in order to expand part of his body he was turned into rubber...

He'll start to expand his CoC, CoO,CoA. All his will... his energy, his strenght, his resistance...

And maybe he can do the opposite with awakening... shrink his fatigue, shrink the enemy's strenght when it comes in contact with him, their haki, their powers.

YOU READ IT FIRST HERE

Its luffys fruit I already made a theory. His real ability is expansion... in order to expand part of his body he was turned into rubber...

He'll start to expand his CoC, CoO,CoA. All his will... his energy, his strenght, his resistance...

And maybe he can do the opposite with awakening... shrink his fatigue, shrink the enemy's strenght when it comes in contact with him, their haki, their powers.

YOU READ IT FIRST HERE
Interesting theory.....

YOU READ IT FIRST HERE
This is some OP and broken shit right here ..

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

YOU READ IT FIRST HERE
well this theory make sense since Luffy EoS Enemy will be Blackbeard and his Gomu Gomu No Mi ability will be disabled for most of the time.

YOU READ IT FIRST HERE
That’s HunterxHunter shit right there

Sanji is admitting he is slower than Sanji. None of this “Sanji is the fastest Strawhat”
This dude calls himself a luffy fan and is not even paying attention to what Luffy is saying:seriously:
Luffy said it will take less time if he also helps, He didn't say that "I can do it faster than you" or something! Luffy doesn't say shit like these. and he for sure won't say it to Sanji, So cope!

YOU READ IT FIRST HERE
That's some Almighty shit from Bleach right there

YOU READ IT FIRST HERE
He's already doing the shrinking part by compressing all the air to smaller stature for G4. He's also sort of "shrinking" enemies strength by either sucking them on like Cracker or keeping his elasticity in tact like when Doffy kicked him to absorb the damage. I do like the idea he compresses his body even more as an awakening that way he can create bigger expansions to improve G4 but compress his stature into his original size to increase speed and strength. It's like when he expands his arm for King King Kong Gun except the expansion would be bigger but compressed to how his arm would be originally. Basically a much much stronger attack in a smaller package which no longer hinders his speed in exchange for power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.