What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he just sent luffy flying and made him admit his haki is stronger. People need to stop pretending that kaido getting punched here and there means he is getting fucked up.
Homie.

Then he stretches his left leg, blows up his foot, and hits Kaidou's stomach with a powerful kick.

Kaidou: "Ohhhhh!!!"

Kaidou's eyes go blank and blood comes out of his mouth. Luffy looks at him very serious and angry.

I’ll wait until we see the panels before I go to crazy but Lance’s description makes it sound like Luffy is winning.

That’s Oda's "solution"

Honestly Sanji vs Queen wasnt that bad in gags. Queen was a retard, but the fight only had one gag I remember ( Snakeman)…..other than that it was Queen being a retard, but that wasnt really meant to be funny.

This fight is like Sanji vs Mr 2

or Zoro vs Kaku

Luffy vs Kaido is a disappointment. Though its probably gonna have the best art and CQC.

Cut to the roof of Onigashima's castle. The fight between Luffy and Kaidou has stopped. Luffy looks surprised at Kaidou (who is back to human form) becouse Kaidou has gotten a barrel of sake and is calmly drinking it. Luffy yells at him angrily.

Luffy: "Why are you drinking!!"

Kaidou: "I'm drinking because I'm having fun...!!
Do you want some too? Today...
Is the “Fire Festival” in the capital!!
We also held a “great banquet” at Onigashima!!
Although you have ruined it!!!
Fufufu..."

Suddenly, Kaidou starts crying with laughter.

Kaidou: "Haaahaahaha!! Hohoho!!
Wi~~~!!!"

Luffy: "You're drunk!!!"

Luffy takes off his cloak and runs towards Kaidou.

Luffy: "If you lose!!!
You won't use that you were “drunk” as excuse, right!?"

Kaidou keeps laughing, he's leaning on his kanabo to keep from falling.

Kaidou: "Fuhihi... You fucking idiot!!
Wohohohohohoho!!
Getting drunk doesn't make me weaker...
I recognize you are STRONG!!
Hic.
Wohahahahahahahaha!!!"

Luffy blows up his right arm and stretches it out to attack Kaidou as he continues speaking.

Kaidou: "It's been a while
since I fight anyone 1 Vs. 1 this seriously!!
Wi~~~!!!"

Luffy attacks Kaidou, but Kaidou jumps back as he laughs and dodges the attack with a new technique.

Kaidou: "Oops ♪
“Shuron Hakke” (Sake Dragon Bagua - 酒龍八卦 (しゅろん はっけ))!!!"

Kaidou changes to his hybrid form and uses a new battle style.

Kaidou: "“Warai Jogo” (Laughing Drunk Mode - 輪雷上戸 (わらいじょうご))!!!"

Then Kaidou hits Luffy with his kanabo.

Kaidou: "Woororo!!
“Ragnaraku!!!” (Ragnaraku - 引奈落 (ラグならく))!!!"

Kaidou's attack has been so strong that people on the Live Floor see how part of the roof collapses. Luffy suffers the blow, Kaidou hit him on the forehead.

Luffy: "Woahhhh~~~!!"

Kaidou changes to his dragon form. He's on the ground, reeling from drunkenness.

Kaidou: "This is fun, but...!!
Both the castle and the island are half destroyed...!!
I'm useless~~~
I can't protect even a single castle..."

Luffy: "That hurts ~~~!!!
Dammit!!!"

Kaidou is devastated and sad, a text box tells us that he's into his “Sad Drunk Mode” (Ochikomi Jogo - 落込上戸 (おちこみ じょうご)).

Kaidou: "Just rebuild it...!!
It will took around 5 years...!?
Wi~~~"

Luffy gets up and runs towards Kaidou.

Luffy: "I must be careful!!
Hah, hah..."

Kaidou: "I've done my best~~~...
Hic.
Wi~~~ But...
Maybe it was not enough~~~..."

When Luffy is about to reach Kaidou, he attacks Luffy.

Kaidou: "“Tatsu Maki Kaifuu” (Dragon Twister Demolition Breath)!!!"

Luffy: "Uohh!!!"

Luffy manages to deflect one of Kaidou's cutting blades, which cuts a rock in half easily. Kaidou changes to hybrid form and starts crying uncontrollably. Another text box tells us that Kaidou is now into his “Crying Drunk Mode” (Naki Jogo - 泣き上戸 (なき じょうご)).

Kaidou: "Stay away from me...!!
Shut up, stupid brat!!"

Kaidou prepares to attack Luffy again with his kanabo.

Kaidou: "Uonhhh!! ...Hic!!
A persistent one like you should take this!!
“Raimei”!!"

Luffy: "Hah... Hah...
I won't let you do it..."

Kaidou: "“Ha”...!!"

Kaidou tries to attack Luffy with “Raimei Hakke”, but just before he can do it, Luffy jumps up and dodges the attack. Luffy leans upon the kanabo to propel himself towards Kaidou, and in an impressive double page, he hits Kaidou's chin with a powerful kick with his left leg that he stretched just before. The attack is very powerful, with black lightings.

But Kaidou doesn't give up, and manages to catch Luffy's right leg with his tail. Kaidou (who is still crying) drags Luffy towards him with his tail and they both collide with a huge headbutt. The impact is gigantic and a lot of black lightings come out of it. But Luffy and Kaidou heads do not touch.

However, Kaidou prevailes over Luffy (that flies away).

Luffy: "Uahh!!
His Haki is more powerful...!! "

After the crash, it seems that Kaidou drunkenness is getting over.

Kaidou: "... Ouhh!!
... Damn, I feel stange...!!
Wi~~~"

Suddenly, Kaidou gets angry and becomes very aggressive. Then he attacks Luffy with “Bolo Breath”. A new text box tells us that Kaidou is now into his “Anger Drunk Mode” (Okori Jogo - 怒り上戸 (おこり じょうご)).

Kaidou: "I'm getting sober!!!"

Luffy dodges “Bolo Breath” and goes again after Kaidou.

Luffy: "Hah, hah.
“Gomu Gomu no”...
“Roc”...!!!"

Just before hitting him, Luffy sees that Kaidou starts spinning his kanabo in circles. In another masterful double page, Luffy and Kaidou attack at the same time.

Luffy: "“Gatling” (Gum-Gum Roc Gatling - ゴムゴムの怪鳥銃乱打 (ロック ガトリング))!!!!"

Kaidou: "“Gundari*: Ryuseigun” (Gundari: Dragon Army - 軍荼利 龍盛軍 (ぐんだり りゅうせいぐん))!!!"

*Translation note: “Gundari” is one of the 5 Wisdom King (Myōō) in Buddhism.

Luffy attacks Kaidou with a lot of giant punches with “Color of the Supreme King Haki”. Kaidou counterattacks by swinging his kanabo and parrying the punches. Although both attacks are tight, sometimes both Luffy and Kaidou manage to hit each other.

Luffy: "Uoooooooh!!!"

Kaidou: "Aaaaa~~~!!!"

Luffy slows down his attack and stops Kaidou's kanabo with his left hand. Then he stretches his left leg, blows up his foot, and hits Kaidou's stomach with a powerful kick.

Kaidou's eyes go blank and blood comes out of his mouth. Luffy looks at him very serious and angry. The battle is red hot but...
This fight....
:steef::steef::steef:

Where does Luffy fuck up Kaido? LMAO you guys are tripping. Who decided to unban you clown actually?
Bruh. Are you guys seriously not reading the summary?????????

Then he stretches his left leg, blows up his foot, and hits Kaidou's stomach with a powerful kick.

Kaidou's eyes go blank and blood comes out of his mouth. Luffy looks at him very serious and angry.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Homie.

I’ll wait until we see the panels before I go to crazy but Lance’s description makes it sound like Luffy is winning.
see? Kaido gets hit once.Then proceed to break the fucking rooftop and had luffy saying how strong his haki is.
You: ''Oh no kaido just got fucking destroyed''
:lawsigh:

Homie.

You know that Kaido's eyes went blank and he lost blood for the Scabbards too right?

Bruh. Are you guys seriously not reading the summary?????????

So you are literally forgetting everything else it was said in this summary and now you are concluding it with the thing, that fits into your agenda are you serious?

Honestly Sanji vs Queen wasnt that bad in gags. Queen was a retard, but the fight only had one gag I remember ( Snakeman)…..other than that it was Queen being a retard, but that wasnt really meant to be funny.

This fight is like Sanji vs Mr 2

or Zoro vs Kaku

Luffy vs Kaido is a disappointment. Though its probably gonna have the best art and CQC.
Sanji was impressive during the final phase of the fight but Queen was disappointing. Not my fav fight but tastes differ
:kayneshrug:

Don't be ridiculous. Sanji vs Queen is the worst fight in the entire manga probably.
Luffy vs Kaido is bad, it doesn't make any sense and destroys any logical power level discussion but at the very least it has many good panels and spreads, and they are actually clashing.
Sanji vs Queen was more dumb than gaggy. Queen behaved like an idiot, but there wasnt any moments to make the reader laugh other than the moment he shot himself twice.

This fight is pure gag with the textbox narrator documenting all of Kaido’s dumb drunk modes.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji was impressive during the final phase of the fight but Queen was disappointing. Not my fav fight but taste is different
:kayneshrug:
Yh Sanji vs Queen is still a bad fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.