What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Homie.

Then he stretches his left leg, blows up his foot, and hits Kaidou's stomach with a powerful kick.

Kaidou: "Ohhhhh!!!"

Kaidou's eyes go blank and blood comes out of his mouth. Luffy looks at him very serious and angry.

I’ll wait until we see the panels before I go to crazy but Lance’s description makes it sound like Luffy is winning.
I'm glad we're getting angry expressions from Luffy again, the smiling was fun for a while but it's nice to get back to serious face Luffy.

Bruh. Are you guys seriously not reading the summary?????????

Then he stretches his left leg, blows up his foot, and hits Kaidou's stomach with a powerful kick.

Kaidou: "Ohhhhh!!!"

Kaidou's eyes go blank and blood comes out of his mouth. Luffy looks at him very serious and angry.
Luffy is the strongest SN, without a doubt and he can give Kaido a good fight but he’s not on their lvl. I think he can’t beat an Admiral.

Luffy is literally still in base.
There is no more base luffy, G4 was a haki sink and was used as a crutch by Luffy because his haki sucked,now that he has developped his CoA/CoC and CoO to the point he doesnt need it abymore.

He can still use parts of his body as a G4 like attack ( he’s been gigantifying his limbs after all), but he doesnt need it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.