What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I repeat because it's a fact and because you can't refute it, personal opinions don't change how the whole thing came about and was thrown at us readers. You can try to invent it

but in the end, when you go back and read it, you'll see all the shit done.
Ok, you can't give me an argument, I showed you literally CHAPTERS, which prove my point here. Well, if you can't prove me nothing, there's no way of keeping this discussion up.

Drop One Piece, go read some isekai or another bullshit. Just accept the facts.
:denzimote::denzimote:

I hope the action is as good as Redon is making it sound. Luffy fans have been starving he hasn’t had his own chapter in at least 3-4 months

I’m fuckin PRAYING that the fruit they’re talking about isn’t the Gomu Gomu no Mi but it’s pretty much set in stone at this point

This is Naruto now guys

:luffylaugh:
Except Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hats being "destined ones" has literally been a thing before Naruto even started. We were literally hinted this way back at the twin capes by Crocus.

Why yall acting so surprised?

lol what fucking tension? none of those fights had tension cause you knew luffy would win, plus luffy would just get another asspull powerup if he got knocked out again or was on the verge of losing anyway
Nah, Luffy vs Crocodile/Lucci/Katakuri were fucking thrilling! Credits when credits are due, mate. Lolda did great with those fights. :kata:

Not with this one, though. :catcry:

Ok, you can't give me an argument, I showed you literally CHAPTERS, which prove my point here. Well, if you can't prove me nothing, there's no way of keeping this discussion up.

Drop One Piece, go read some isekai or another bullshit. Just accept the facts.
:denzimote::denzimote:
learn interpretation and then come back to discuss like a person who understands what you're reading... ok? I don't want to be mean, but ignorant and repetitive posts tire me.

Nobody is going to go after the Kibi Kibi no Mi if it's just a fruit that allows you to make Kibi dangos as long as the true nature is hidden.

Wano opened with Tama being captured because of her power, remember?
The summary implies that they are keeping tabs in this fruit, the gorosei shouldnt even know Tana exists. Also its name wasnt revealed in the manga so the twist wouldnt work anyway

Except Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hats being "destined ones" has literally been a thing before Naruto even started. We were literally hinted this way back at the twin capes by Crocus.

Why yall acting so surprised?
cause some of us expcted oda to be better than that

luffy was already special enough being related to dragon and garp, then it turns out the strawhat was roger's, then he can talk to sea kings like roger, now his DF is probably some super important uber powerful one and now he's going to be the OP version of Jesus

lol what fucking tension? none of those fights had tension cause you knew luffy would win, plus luffy would just get another asspull powerup if he got knocked out again or was on the verge of losing anyway
This is a pretty stupid way of looking at stories in general. We know Luffy is gonna be at the top and be Pirate King. It's how events unfold that create drama, tension, etc. Might as well stop reading now since you know Luffy is gonna beat everyone to become Pirate King.

I hope the action is as good as Redon is making it sound. Luffy fans have been starving he hasn’t had his own chapter in at least 3-4 months

I’m fuckin PRAYING that the fruit they’re talking about isn’t the Gomu Gomu no Mi but it’s pretty much set in stone at this point

This is Naruto now guys

:luffylaugh:
Same here, hoping for the fruit not be Gomu Gomu, but unfortunately I think that Oda will do this. After all, One Piece is a shonen :josad:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The summary implies that they are keeping tabs in this fruit, the gorosei shouldnt even know Tana exists. Also its name wasnt revealed in the manga so the twist wouldnt work anyway
The summary implies the fruit only recently resurfaced from being out of circulation for a while
Which makes it less chance of being luffys or laws

1. The attack landing was hidden behind Kaido's frame for dramatic effect.
2. he went all out and put everything in the attack, there was nothing more to surpass, he fully unleased everything in that moment, unconsiously shocking Kaido but not understanding what he did.
3.I said rooftop asura was not using adv CoC up until Zoro revealed he had adv CoC, because I didn't think Oda would give Luffy's subordinate the same arc, so if you want to claim this was not adv CoC then you need to give me a W for arguing with zorotards for a year since rooftop asura. I however treat this as an L, because it was adv CoC, considering the following chapters.
1. Lmao Show me or shut up clown.

2. I know he did just like Luffy was going all out in G4 hitting Kaido a million times with his Shallow hits before he unlocked Acoc. Lol Yes you idiot i just told you Zoro that faced King literally bloomed and got stronger. He surpassed his limit. The editor literally wrote that has a text.

3. Your were wrong stop crying

It doesn't increase coA. Gears dont increase haki they deplete it. It increases striking force because it physically hits. Problem is most of luffys advanced coC attacks dont touch. So in that situation would using gear 4 that specialize in physical output even be consider if the attacks dont physically land?
Nope. Luffy in chapter 1026 used Snakeman and physically touched Kiado while punching him. So that notion is false, What this means is Luffy has been holding back massively. His raw Conqeurors Haki strength and potency(not usage) must be 5x greater's than Kaido's.

Status
Not open for further replies.