What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
How do you know it adds nothing to the story?....and what do you mean adds nothing to the story?....when do fighting style adding anything to the "story" other than making character stronger?....how do you even compare mothering mode which has nothing to do with "fighting" to drunken martial art which is everything to do with "fighting"?...and bursting out adCoC attack has nothing to do with her mothering mode....it is just Oda has shown that BigMom can use the same technique...and I think she will use adCoC attacks next time when we see Bigmom vs Kid + Law....
:kriwhat: Just let me vent bro.

:josad:

This chapter is mid for all the hyping spoiler providers did.

The difference is the power-ups weren't asspulls. Learn the difference:

PRE TIMESKIP:
-Luffy used water and his blood to be able to damage crocodile. Thats smart. Its not an asspull
-Luffy defeated Enel because he's rubber
-Luffy defeated Lucci by smartly using his Devil Fruit powers. G2 is using rubber properties to fuck with his bloodstream. G3 is just him using his rubber properties to inflate himself. He's clearly using his devil fruit creatively. There's nothing to be angry about
-Luffy defeated Moria because he was spoonfed the shadows. Its not asspull because its not his innate power. He would've lost if not for that
-Luffy lost all the remaining Saboady to Marineford fights for that reason. Because there were no asspulls, and no logical solution to beat them.

NOW:
O MY LATENT HIDDEN SUPREME HAKI POWERS. *gets angry* ugh i NEED MORE HAKI BRO. UR HAKI IS STRONGER THAN MINE BUT HAKI BLOOMS IN MIDST OF BATTLE AND NOW MY HAKI IS STRONGER THAN URZ *PUNCH*

get me out of here
that was the one that i looking for. Kingly ambition comment.

I want to add one more thing.

At the All pre time skip fights , strawhats had plan to beat rival.

Before Water 7 , zoro , sanji luffy know how to beat them with their new tecnique.

AND WANOKUNI

Zoro : aaaa i have advanced coc

Sanji : aaaa i have exesceleton

Luffy : aaa my haki blossom

Just luck no plan . even though they went to onihashima , they dont have idea how to beat them. during the battle , all of them got PU that never expected.

Wano is worst arc. Even oda spent three years .

I love Kaido's character so much now! and like what oda is doing here!
Kaidou: "This is fun, but...!!
Both the castle and the island are half destroyed...!!
I'm useless~~~
I can't protect even a single castle..."
Kaidou: "I've done my best~~~...
Hic.
Wi~~~ But...
Maybe it was not enough~~~...":catcry:
Dude kaido is just sooooo strong! dude got so much damage but his attacks are still so strong!:finally:
@Hanzo hattori

when luffy used the "stupid luffy" mode agaisnt enel, he said that because he turned off his brain, he can't attack. also luffy only hit enel because he didn't target him.
kaido here is attacking and targetting luffy directly, and giving audible warnings, he is conscious, it's only his emotions that's out of control, and that should be a disadvantage (remember WCI)
rayleigh said that every attack has a will, and CoO detects that will. and he also said that luffy's CoO is naturally attuned to reading emotions.
logically kaido in this chapter should not be a threat.

thunder bagua is kaido's fastest attack, if luffy can dodge it then he should be able to dodge anything else.

I'm pretty sure every single person that fights in this manga says the name of their attack before they strike. It's not just a Kaido thing. It's a shounen thing. :gonope:

That's 100 percent the exact opposite of what the "Drunken Fist" style of martial arts is all about.
which contradicts every rule of CoO: will + presence
luffy could already dodge mindless robots (pacifista) with CoO.

kaido is showing extreme emotions which are detected with basic CoO.
plus he literally screams his intent to attack.
Kaidou: "Uonhhh!! ...Hic!!
A persistent one like you should take this!!
“Raimei”!!"
logically the drunken fist should have the opposite effect in one piece world.

I finna stopped lurking and signed up because people in this thread really putting Akuma-No-Mi (The "Literally A Devil" Fruit) on Tama or an Elephant (knee deep in sea-water) when we just saw a fruit user in this very arc go devil-mode, grow devil horns and bat-wings that they never could before.
Tama’s would seem to be the most likely possibility. But, the parallels to Robin are there also.

Devil Child" (悪魔の子Akuma no Ko

its naruto and Dragonball super refugees. once their shitty anime/manga ended theyre invading in full force. thats why average IQ of these thread decreased. The reddit became cesspool of venom. Endless posts of zoro opening eye and "Usopp = sogeking" jokes. Every onigashima chapter is a "ZOMG...10/10" in here because zoro using ashura or luffy punching real hard with lightning is somehow good. that tells you all you need to know. theyre here to masturbate about how strong their char is. Its literally dragonballism
lol

which contradicts every rule of CoO: will + presence
luffy could already dodge mindless robots (pacifista) with CoO.

kaido is showing extreme emotions which are detected with basic CoO.
plus he literally screams his intent to attack.

logically the drunken fist should have the opposite effect in one piece world.
Luffy can literally see the Future. It has absolutely nothing to do with "reading Kaido's emotions".

Before Water 7 , zoro , sanji luffy know how to beat them with their new tecnique.
Now also they are using their new "technique" to beat them...monster trio fights have no "external" plans to win atleast Enies Lobby....they won because of their "power" ups....ever wonder why Luffy vs Lucci is the best fight?....did that have any "strategies" to win...Luffy triumphed Lucci with his extreme "will power".....

Kaido is doing drunk jackie chan shit gg.
But i dont find the reference to shuron hakke on the summary?
The first attack Kaido uses.

"Luffy attacks Kaidou, but Kaidou jumps back as he laughs and dodges the attack with a new technique.

Kaidou: "Oops ♪
“Shuron Hakke” (Sake Dragon Bagua - 酒龍八卦 (しゅろん はっけ))!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.